The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Kevin James on America's Got Talent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
I wish you would! Smile
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
I just came from NBC.com and they had no pictures of Kevin from this week's episode, and there were no comments from viewers (that I could find) about his act. I find that a little strange...
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
I am always happy to have the opportunity to watch a top professional work and when I think of KJ this is the first routine that comes to mind as I absolutly love it. Top notch. But I don't think it is fair for those with a dream of making it to the big time (or just winning one million dollars) to have to compete with a person who is already a "name". That being said I am glad he did not get kicked off as it means more good magic on the tube. When does "Americas Got Professional Magic Talent" go on the air?
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I saw the act too. I really enjoyed it. I've never seen any of his acts so it was new for me and I thought it was entertaining and creative!
Hopefully they will let some talent other than a singer win. Go Kevin!
Daniel Faith
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
Quote:
On 2007-06-21 13:21, Christopher Starr wrote:
I wish you would! Smile

Here you go.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBKqAXqqvys
:)
TheGreatNancini
View Profile
Veteran user
Ohio
373 Posts

Profile of TheGreatNancini
I just saw Kevin do this act a couple of months ago! It is an awsome act! I also believe that he would have a great chance to win AGT if he would choose to do his operating room act! It is absolutely amazing!
-- Nancilee N. Jones --
Website | Facebook | Twitter
johnobryant
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
195 Posts

Profile of johnobryant
The act is brilliant!

-john
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Kevin was great. As usual.
I have seen the Chaplin act live and now on AGT. It is a very clever and original act and it scored very well. Go get 'em Kevin!
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
seanalexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
194 Posts

Profile of seanalexander
He would have been contacted by the production company to do this.....The whole thing is scripted and set up!
We just did Britain's Got Talent and they really laid into magic over here showing all the awful cr$p! We got through to the third round (which didn't exist) cos the 3rd round was the judges "supposedly" reviewing the original audition tapes and making there decisions on that!! There were a lot of pi£$%d off contestants that could see that everything was set up with the belief that the final 24 acts had already been pre selected! I had a call from an act about 4 weeks after the 3rd round telling me that they had been contacted and asked if they would enter the show STRAIGHT into the semi final because they needed something extra and later we understood that another magic act had actually pulled out of the show and it looks as though this was the same time they were contacted! You will do fine if you are part of the producers agenda and you have a story/angle! (Well that was how it was over here & seeing it's Simon's show it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same for you guys over the other side of the pond!)
I would think that Kevin like Nathan Burton will do pretty well (semi final, final) but we all know that no magician will win this!

Anyway my two cents worth and good luck to KJ!

Sean
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Hmm. I knew already that they actually picked some of the acts they wanted to have audition, But I didn't know that it was scripted.

Didn't Daniel Sylvester mention that he was asked to be on last year when he was a guest?
-Matt
magicmike96
View Profile
New user
PLAINFIELD, IL
98 Posts

Profile of magicmike96
The only thing with kevin james is...nathan Burton did a lot of kevin's illusions..

not that kevin doesn't have a lot more..but those were some of his big ones...

like snow and bowlorama

just my thought..cant wait to keep watchin
( /) what if the
(0.o) hokey pokey
(><) really IS what its all about?!
/_[_
feel free to pm me. MIKE Smile
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
I am hoping to see him do floating rose, animated card thru balloon... and floating table.. I hear his routines are killer
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
For anyone who missed it when it came on, it is on again tonight.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Very Nice...I'll be watching!!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
Keep repeating, reality TV isn't real... reality TV isn't real...reality TV...
andrew martin
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of andrew martin
I just did wife swap it's some what real.
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Quote:
On 2007-06-24 09:29, andrew martin wrote:
I just did wife swap it's some what real.

Please make a post in the "Not very magical but still" forum when you know when it airs. I would love to see it. Any magic in it?
-Matt
Mattillusion
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Mattillusion
Kevin did a great job on the show but I think that series is shot poorly. They really shouldn't cut away so much on an act like his.
blackartman
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of blackartman
My neighbor is also a magician. he saw this and told me I would like it. we watched it over and over and think there is definetely a sw**** when the head of the dummy is dropped. good trick though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Kevin James on America's Got Talent (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL