The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Kevin James on America's Got Talent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Wade Live
View Profile
Veteran user
Earth
322 Posts

Profile of Wade Live
Quote:
On 2007-06-25 18:30, blackartman wrote:
My neighbor is also a magician. he saw this and told me I would like it. we watched it over and over and think there is definetely a sw**** when the head of the dummy is dropped. good trick though.

Really?? Hmmm... :0)
Lance Richardson
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Lance Richardson
I just did the wife swap thing also but it will never be on TV, well as long as the tape does not get. LoL

Now for my point, reality TV is some what real but not totally. This show has employed some professional talent to drive the show and to drive the emotional stories we all tune in to see. Remember it’s TV and the only thing the producers care about is selling advertising time, NOT giving some one there big break. I am not saying the winner gets screwed but there success is not what the show is about, SELLING cars, toilet paper and cell phone service is.

Lance
tnscot
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of tnscot
Great piece. Its so rare to see anything unique today. Big kudos! But what is it with stage magicians and big hair?
As Always,
Scot Legdermain
blackartman
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of blackartman
I can't wait to see what he decides to do next show..... I bet he'll do a metamorphosis......
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
I had never seen the illusion before and thought he messed up. I felt very sorry for him, and was a little embarassed for him as well, but it turned out to be part of the act. Lol, great stuff.

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I have a tape of his act Chaplin & the entire routine is excellent I hope to see him perform his Living arm illusion !
Tophatter.
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Whatever Kevin does, it has to be very short because of their time constraints on each contestant...
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
The Vegas call backs are on tonight.

Lets see what Kevin has in store for us tonight!
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
1906Alpha1906
View Profile
Special user
North Cacky Lack
516 Posts

Profile of 1906Alpha1906
Tonights performance was AWESOME. Kevin did a MIND BLOWING job on what he did though. WOW! My wife and I kept rewinding it just to see it again. Totally stunning! GREAT JOB!! I bet in person would have been even more mind blowing....just amazing.....WOW!
roham92
View Profile
Regular user
173 Posts

Profile of roham92
Can someone post a clip of tonights episode. Kevin was halfway through his act when I started watching so I didn't get to see all of it, but the ending that I saw was amazing.
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
I too missed it as I was outside working on a prop! also was Anothony on tonight?
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Did anyone catch Eli Kerr's act tonight?

It seemed he was performing "Hologram", and something went very wrong. He opened the cabinet too soon, revealing the illusion.
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Eli Kerr did screw up Hologram and was voted off.

Anthony Reed did an incredible job with his version of the Subtrunk/ Water Escape. It's one of my favorites!!!

Kevin performed his signature version on Cutting in Half. It was absolutely amazing!

-Bryan
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
I missed it all again - hope someone will post it all on YouTube soon.
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
Found it :
Kevin's cutting in half on America's got talent:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXupr_tbkqU
shpf100
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of shpf100
Absolutely loved Kevin's performance, Anthony Reed was great as well. I was a little worried that they would only put one through, but they both definitely deserve to move on. But a magician will never win the show. It will always be a musician.
Lance Richardson
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Lance Richardson
I am disappointed that AGT only showed the beginning and the end of Kevin’s bit and not the really GREAT part in the middle. Oh, how fun it would have been to see the half man run out and jump up on the judge’s desk.

Lance
Keith Jozsef
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of Keith Jozsef
--Kevin rocked!!...he's my favorite to win it all...the good talent is very thin this season.

--Anthony Reed's performance was good, but I've never enjoyed "The Drowning Pool".
The illusion looks exactly like the method--The girl looks like she falls down into the tank of water--never a hint of a transposition to me....but then....

Eli Kerr = Everything that is wrong with magic. (I'll start a rant about him in a new topic)

GO KEVIN!!!
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
248 Posts

Profile of Darby
I agree. Kevin was very entertaining. The reaction went from humor - to jaw dropping amazement. This was a first class act.
Anthony was very good, and added a slight amount of tension, but was 'predictable'. Neither the show's format (short clips) nor the quick nature of a metamorphosis allow the tension to build sufficiently.
GaryW
View Profile
Veteran user
HSMagic
317 Posts

Profile of GaryW
Another big WOW for Kevin's performance last evening. Simply fantastic!
Gary Ailes
Hot Shot Magic
www.hotshotmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Kevin James on America's Got Talent (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL