The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Limited Edition 1800 Anything Is Possible Bottle- Only 100 will be made! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jason Simonds
View Profile
Veteran user
Pensacola, FL
318 Posts

Profile of Jason Simonds
That is awesome. Now if I can convince the wife to let me buy one...
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Quote:
On 2007-07-18 08:01, Christopher Williams wrote:
I think what you have done is incredible Jamie, and the only thing that has me more interested, is the fact you say it is unaltered, so the glass isn't blown around it, not broken and re-sealed. How long does it take to make one up roughly? I am not saying I don't believe you, but as everyone will agree, it looks impossible, how do we know you are not doing as you are saying? (Please don't bash me people, I am just saying Smile)

Hiya, Chris- that's more than a fair question and I get it all the time. "I just don't think a deck of cards would last in a billion degree heat, lol." is my usual answer. That, and the fact that I include a card attachment stating that I guarantee that the glass is not cut or altered in any way. Once you see one up close, as well, I think it's pretty obvious that the bottle is straight from the milk company. They take me a few hours to make each one and I'm quite proud of the result.

Hope that helps!

jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2007-06-26 23:50, bekralik wrote:
Any chance of being able to buy the regular bottle and deck? Reason I'm asking is I've given one as a gift to a former boss; I was by the old workplace today and noticed it was prominently displayed. I was thinking of going back and switching it for an empty bottle with the deck beside it, giving the illusion that it was possible to get it in AND out quite easily. I thought it'd be a funny joke to drive someone crazy.

Brian

Fun story...
Scot Morris (Of Omni and Games magazine fame) has a collection of "impossible objects" including many "things in bottles." He told us of a College professor who had a Rubik's cube in a bottle on his desk. Over the weekend some students got into his office and solved the cube... while inside the bottle.

(Could be the other way around, either way it's a good story especially when you hear Scot tell it.)
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
ChinaMan
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of ChinaMan
My 2 Anything Is Possible Bottles (RED & BLUE Deck) arrived this morning, they are just unbelieveable.

Everyone I showed them to were amazed, just could not believe how could a deck of cards got into the bottle!

I requested Jaime to send one to my friend in Washington for his Birthday and he was amazed too.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-08-13 13:20, ChinaMan wrote:
My 2 Anything Is Possible Bottles (RED & BLUE Deck) arrived this morning, they are just unbelieveable.

Everyone I showed them to were amazed, just could not believe how could a deck of cards got into the bottle!

I requested Jaime to send one to my friend in Washington for his Birthday and he was amazed too.

Thanks for the kind words! They're always appreciated!

Anything is possible,

~jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Jamie,

Do you make those with decks that people send you? I have an autographed deck of Jerry Nuggets from Chris Kenner. Would you be able to put those in a bottle?

Thanks!
Steve
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Hiya Steve~ I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,

jdg
Blinky
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Blinky
Jamie is it possible for Post to Australia?
If so, how much!
Thanks
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
They look great! I know a few methods of putting impossible objects in...but wow!

Might have to get one for the new magic bar...

Best,

M:C
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Thanks!

I do ship to Australia and the UK...

;)

jamie
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Got my bottle today!
My entire family enjoyed being wonderfully perplexed and we will continue to enjoy the various theory's that will be put forth for years to come.
I don't know how Jamie does it and I don't want to know...it is simply magic in a bottle. I love looking at it! Remarkable!
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-06-26 23:50, bekralik wrote:
Any chance of being able to buy the regular bottle and deck? Reason I'm asking is I've given one as a gift to a former boss; I was by the old workplace today and noticed it was prominently displayed. I was thinking of going back and switching it for an empty bottle with the deck beside it, giving the illusion that it was possible to get it in AND out quite easily. I thought it'd be a funny joke to drive someone crazy.

Brian

Brian, did you ever give any more thought to this? April Fools' is fast approaching...

Anything Is Possible,

jamie
http://www.whatizit.net
D J Hawkins
View Profile
Veteran user
Reading, UK
351 Posts

Profile of D J Hawkins
Just want to say that I'm the proud owner of one of Jamie's Bottles and think is totally fantastic and awe inspiring. I have it standing on my desk at work and have lost count of the number of people that have stopped and started trying to work out "how is it possible" ?

I was wondering how many other people in the UK have bottles ? Can't believe I'm the only one !
David Hawkins

djhawkins2014@gmail.com
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Hi again david
I am hoping to join in the fun soon, I've just pm'd jamie for availablitiy etc...
did you go for the 1800's or standard bikes?
cheers again mate
matt
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Its in the post!
cant wait..........
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Matt, I think that's a record for how fast it you got it! Canada Post must be doing something right...
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

FYI, there are still some L.E. 1800s still available!

~jdg
mindshrink
View Profile
Special user
Delhi,India
916 Posts

Profile of mindshrink
This is great piece of art.Of course I would like to make it more useful to magi.
Supply a blank bottle(empty) and a card box alongwith.Leave the rest to the magis brains to devise a routine....u would sell more pieces.
Just my 2 penny worth of thoughts.
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2261 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I'm thinking accessories. I'm still waiting for Jamie to come out with his AIP bottle clip. So I can carry it around with me and whip it out at a moments notice.
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
T-shirts for Magicians and Mentalists
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Quote:
On 2008-05-07 23:15, mindshrink wrote:
This is great piece of art.Of course I would like to make it more useful to magi.
Supply a blank bottle(empty) and a card box alongwith.Leave the rest to the magis brains to devise a routine....u would sell more pieces.
Just my 2 penny worth of thoughts.

If anyone is interested in this great suggestion- it's no problem!

~jdg

Click here to view attached image.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Limited Edition 1800 Anything Is Possible Bottle- Only 100 will be made! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL