The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Limited Edition 1800 Anything Is Possible Bottle- Only 100 will be made! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Hi All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'll be releasing a limited run of 100 of my "Anything Is Possible" bottles on July.18 with the 1800 deck in them. Each one will be numbered and signed and will hopefully find a place on collectors' shelves everywhere.

Thanks for looking!

Jamie D. Grant
http://www.whatizit.net
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of dking66
Hey, Jamie -
I can't get the information to scroll down on the site.
Doug
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. It seems to be working fine on my computer, though...

Anyone else having problems viewing?

jamie
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Yes. But I clicked on the image and did find the purchase information.
jimbowmanjr
View Profile
Veteran user
Inside the Bottle
320 Posts

Profile of jimbowmanjr
http://www.whatizit.net/Red1800.html

http://www.whatizit.net/Blue1800.html

Both work for me from what I can tell. I haven't tried to buy one yet...so not sure if that part is working properly.

--Jim
dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of dking66
It's working now...
Thanks!
Doug
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Looks good.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

I hate website design, lol!

I think I've got it working now- I'll try to get some red pics up as well.

Thanks for looking!

jamie
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

95 left!

You can still make the top ten...

jdg
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I hate web design too! ahh crap that's my real job *depression* I need to get a bottle, iv told a lot of people about them but I have nothing to show!
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Jaime,
What kind of bottles are those? Cool!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Insider secret, lol. Unless you buy one!

Actually, we have a dairy here in town that still uses glass milk bottles and they really have the perfect look...

Cheerio,

jdg
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1354 Posts

Profile of bekralik
Any chance of being able to buy the regular bottle and deck? Reason I'm asking is I've given one as a gift to a former boss; I was by the old workplace today and noticed it was prominently displayed. I was thinking of going back and switching it for an empty bottle with the deck beside it, giving the illusion that it was possible to get it in AND out quite easily. I thought it'd be a funny joke to drive someone crazy.

Brian
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
That would make the boss nuts.....go for it. You got to have an identical empty milk bottle though!
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
817 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Quote:
On 2007-06-26 20:15, Jamie D. Grant wrote:
Insider secret, lol. Unless you buy one!

Actually, we have a dairy here in town that still uses glass milk bottles and they really have the perfect look...

Cheerio,

jdg

They fit so nice and snug.
It's like they were born for each other.
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Now if you could just put them in a crystal decanter that would be real 1800's!

JMHO

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Quote:
On 2007-06-26 23:50, bekralik wrote:
Any chance of being able to buy the regular bottle and deck? Reason I'm asking is I've given one as a gift to a former boss; I was by the old workplace today and noticed it was prominently displayed. I was thinking of going back and switching it for an empty bottle with the deck beside it, giving the illusion that it was possible to get it in AND out quite easily. I thought it'd be a funny joke to drive someone crazy.

Brian

That's the greatest idea I've ever heard, lol. Brilliant. PM me if you're serious about doing it.

Anything Is Possible,

Jamie D. Grant
Steve Cook
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of Steve Cook
Jamie, your 'Anything is Possible' bottles are wonderful! I cannot imagine anyone even REMOTELY interested in magic or any 'impossibilia', not craving one!
A beautiful concept... makes me smile every time I look at them! Bless you.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Thanks Steve- that's very kind of you!

And today (July.18) is the official launch day- don't miss out! Find out why, "Anything Is Possible" at:

http://www.whatizit.net

Cheerio,

jamie
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I think what you have done is incredible Jamie, and the only thing that has me more interested, is the fact you say it is unaltered, so the glass isn't blown around it, not broken and re-sealed. How long does it take to make one up roughly? I am not saying I don't believe you, but as everyone will agree, it looks impossible, how do we know you are not doing as you are saying? (Please don't bash me people, I am just saying Smile)
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Limited Edition 1800 Anything Is Possible Bottle- Only 100 will be made! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL