The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Land: Tokyo, Japan (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
Hi,

I will be visiting Tokyo, Japan from July 19th to August 1st and if time allows (fingers crossed), I wish I have a chance to visit this shop. As I have already heard many great things about this place and that I am a huge fan of Japanese magic, I think this shop will satisfy my needs. For those of you who have been there, it would be nice if you can share your experiences here with me.

Also, what other places are worth visiting in Tokyo? Including but not limited to magic Smile.

Best,
Charles
dAvId tOnG
View Profile
Loyal user
sInGaPoRe
205 Posts

Profile of dAvId tOnG
Hi Charles,

MagicLand is a fantastic place to visit. I've been there 3 times and Mama Onosaka will demo most of the their items to you. She speaks English, so you will have no difficulty if you don't know japanese. It's a small shop, difficult to find (for your first time) but once you are there, you will fall in love with it. Full of japanese magic, esp. Onosaka items.

Tons of good places to visit in tokyo...for sightseeing, you can go Hakone, Kamakura, Nikko, Matsushimaya. For shopping (which is fantastic!), you can go to Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Ginza.....tons! Enjoy your holidays... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Land: Tokyo, Japan (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL