The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Giovanni Livera (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kristian Skovbo
View Profile
Regular user
Denmark
159 Posts

Profile of Kristian Skovbo
Hi All!

I was wondering if any here on the Magic Café, has seen Giovanni Livera, do one of his shows (motivational shows) What did you think about them?

Thanks

Kristian
Denmark
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Giovanni Livera (or - Gio as his friends call him) is lightning in a bottle. He is a power house performer that is not widely known in the magic community (even though he is one of only five people to ever win the IBM Gold Cups award) but has been ultra successful - commanding amazing amounts of money for his appearances.

I have always admired his energy, self confidence, and skills as an entertainer. If one was going to pattern him or herself after a successful business man / entertainer - Gio would be the man to study!

Lyndel
Kristian Skovbo
View Profile
Regular user
Denmark
159 Posts

Profile of Kristian Skovbo
Hi Lyndel

That is great to hear!
Have you seen one of his signature performances, like "Anithing is possible" Live a thousand years?

Thanks

Kristian
Denmark
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
I have not seen Live a 1000 years, but I'm sure it is as awesome as everything else he does!

Lyndel
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
"Live a 1000 years" looks like a good book... it's on Amazon too.
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
Steve Hart
View Profile
Veteran user
Cocoa, FL
388 Posts

Profile of Steve Hart
I saw Gio do a program at the National Speakers Assoc. Convention few years ago. I think he had customized the program for this event but it was differently one of his motivational magic programs.

The presentation was superb. He got a standing ovation. The magic was strong but better yet his message and inspiration was exactly what everyone was looking for.

His style is a "Rah Rah Rah!!! WOW!!!" approach. He really gets the audience pumped up and excited.

I agree with Lyndel I admire what Gio has done and the way he has positioned himself in this business.

Steve Hart
www.SteveHartSpeaks.com
www.magic2motivate.com
"Motivational Magicians are some of the highest paid magicians, find out why?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Giovanni Livera (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL