The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mesika's floating ring - WOW! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Magicmatt1982
View Profile
Loyal user
Southeren IL
295 Posts

Profile of Magicmatt1982
I see thank you for letting me know.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I too love this effect, I have strayed away from floating things, but when you do it for just a brief moment, they don't know what to make of it. My effect works a little bit like this. I borrow the ring and get it where I need it to be. Then I say that it is really hard to balance the ring on my thumb. I balance it for a bit then I say if I can hold the air around it, it might just( THEN I LET GO AND IT FLOATS FOR ABOUT TWO SECONDS) Then I let if fall onto my right hand. The way I do it which is not that hard, they can get the ring off of my outstretched right palm. That really floors them.
Simon Bakker
View Profile
Special user
the Netherlands
587 Posts

Profile of Simon Bakker
Thanks for all the reply's, and links to other similar effects.
Marcus, I will probably look into the effect that you mentioned soon, it sounds interesting!

Dorian, no problem, hope you have a lot of fun with the effect. As I mentioned earlier I'm a little scared of IT as well, but loops are the way to go.

Simon
billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
Yes definitely look into Terry Lunceford's stuff. I've seen him do his floating finger ring and ring routine at the Magic Castle and get gasps from the audience. Cheers,

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Mesika's floating ring - WOW! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL