The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Have You Thanked Uri ? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..27~28~29 [Next]
Keith Raygor
View Profile
Special user
Naples, FL
969 Posts

Profile of Keith Raygor
In the beginning of the thread, Jim mentions thanking Uri for our intellectual theft (his words).
Seems rather inappropriate.

But I am thankful to now know that Jim has "some really important work to deal with" that will necessitate a delay in his responses. Clearly, it was important for us to know this.

I've always found my work to be important as well. Therein lies a difference between two individuals.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Quote:
On 2007-06-26 21:44, Jim-Callahan wrote:
Hey Guy I have to do some really important work to deal with as I travel and must leave this conversation untill next week.

Best Wishes,

Jim



http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=5098968


Hope you didn't get fired, Jim.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13146 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2007-06-28 12:22, Keith Raygor wrote:
...

But I am thankful to now know that Jim has "some really important work to deal with" that will necessitate a delay in his responses. Clearly, it was important for us to know this.
...


Keith:

I took Jim's comment to mean that he would not have time to give considered responses to questions for a little while, kind of a heads up so people would not take it as him ignoring them.

Tony
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Yes, he will only have time to make new threads about his website again..
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Tony:

I have great respect for you, BUT, you ought to face facts.

Jim had PLENTY of time "to give considered responses to questions" as you put it.

Look at his record of PMs AFTER his last post on this thread:

Quote:
On 2007-06-26 21:49, Jim-Callahan wrote:
****
J ack
H.O.A-X


Quote:
On 2007-06-26 22:20, Jim-Callahan wrote:
****
Jim


Quote:
On 2007-06-27 07:16, Jim-Callahan wrote:
****
J ack
H.O.A-X


Quote:
On 2007-06-27 19:27, Jim-Callahan wrote:
I receive about two inquiry's a week about the The Déjà vu Experiment .
And if the performance disc of it is still available and if it is for sale.
(It was included on the Something DVD as an example of how I work.)

Anyway I have posted the footage in flash format on my website for those who have inquired. http://www.JimClass.Com
(If you have dial up start the video and then pause it to allow it to load. If allot of you have dial up I will post a small version also.)
Guess it should be mentioned that it is not a for sale product because I can't really teach some one to do it.
Those who do not have this or have not viewed it I hope you enjoy and can find some value in the performance information.
If you all could do me a favor and not post the link on other boards because it can get pretty costly.
Thanks & Best Wishes,
Jim


It is also interesting to note that he alternates signing his posts as "J ack" or "Jim" and that's why I've been addressing him as Jack/Jim or Jim/Jack. LOL!

For all I know, Jack/Jim is reading my post right now Smile

Shalom and Namaste, Tony,

Arnon
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Well, he is online right now so I don't see any reason why not.. Maybe it means he already dealed with all his important work? lol
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
The Video in question was re-rendered and edited for a possible client.
I edit on my laptop and can work were ever I am.

I figured since I had the file open I would also convert it to flash and post it to the site for those interested.
(Took about 5 minutes)

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Jim, you are back! That was one short week.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Jim/Jack:

In my opinion, you are a very talented performer and creator, and I don't mean to hound you, nor have I ever meant to do so.

However, your credibility is always in question to me, whether a product of your unique perception of reality, or of your moral outlook.

"Live and let live" is how I live my life, and hence I am a criminal defense lawyer, looking for the good in people, and not a prosecutor, always pointing the accusatory finger.

However, when I am faced with a statement that is discrepant with my understanding of reality, I question it. This forum is an appropriate place for it.

Peace,

Arnon
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
If you read I said I would have to leave this conversation untill next week.

I went out of town and came back.

In fact I was hoping to go again this evening but the location fell through so I am home.
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
This thread is becoming mental mind rape (using that term a lot lately. Thanks Arnon I love it). Smile Take the point that Jim pointed out in the get go or don't. respect and thank Uri or don't. Shouldnt it end there? Why debate this for so long? I love a good debate, but...........ahhh never mind...
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
And so the self-styled "Arguementalist" cannot agree, and hence hopes to at least have the last word, but is hereby deprived of even that questionable honor.

LOL! Smile
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Nah last words are meaningless. I made my point.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Correction: The term I coined was "statutory mind rape" because Jim/Jack had duped minors into believing that they were self-empowered with telepathic powers.

Your tem, "mental mind rape" is redundant, as are your posts.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Actually I am tired and typed mental, because I am mental. I actually just say "mind rape". I usually build it into one sentence. Like "this is MIND RAPE". Very nice term.

actually I am tired and typed mental, because I am mental. I actually just say "mind rape". I usually build it into one sentence. Like "this is MIND RAPE". Very nice term.

Ah crap was that redundant???
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
In fact I allowed them to think the same thoughts as their class mates.

But I must admit the line is a good one Arnon.

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Jim/Jack:

Now that we've mercifully come to the end of your thread, do you STILL think that "we" should thank Uri, or have you changed your opinion?

Quote:
On 2007-06-23 18:10, Jim-Callahan wrote:
Have you thanked Uri?

No joke I am serious.

How many of you that do metal bending have thanked the guy?
This has nothing to do with what you think about him.
It in my opinion it comes down to you would not be doing the effect if not for him.

How many of the guys (Big names and lesser knowns) that sell manuscripts, DVD’s etc on bending have done so?
Oh they make the cash off of his work but I don’t see them quoted on his site and I am sure he would post it if they did thank him.

Many of you know my thoughts on him and my opinion and thanks have been prominent or Uri’s site for a couple of years http://www.uri-geller.com/uri-biography/uribiog4.htm (You have to click my name on his site.)

Anyway my stance and my opinion is that if you do bending or bought information to do so yourself you should thank Uri.

And if not why not?

Best Wishes,

J ack
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Quote:
On 2007-06-28 17:24, Jim-Callahan wrote:
In fact I allowed them to think the same thoughts as their class mates.

But I must admit the line is a good one Arnon.

Jim


Jim/Jack:

On your YouTube clips as well as your post here at the Café, you represented that those students "became temporarily telepathic." YOU created that illusion for them, NOT that they were coincidentally thinking of the same thing as their ONE classmate.

I wish you'd be honest in what you say and do.

Arnon
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
What is thinking the same thing as some one else when one wants to?

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Arnon, don't let Jim annoy you too much, I've learned that it's not worth it.


And Shabat shalom! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Have You Thanked Uri ? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..27~28~29 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.4 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL