The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Have You Thanked Uri ? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10..14..18..22..26..27~28~29 [Next]
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Has the last post written by Jim Callahan (just few minutes ago) about Banachek and Uri Geller disappeared by some PK influence ?

One may really wonder if some E-mail PK energy is at work...
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Would love to hear from the guys that have sold work based upon Uri's to speak up and post.

I have done what is ethical.

Having made it clear what I think of some of these other guys on other boards recently I find it strange they never post to the ethics of this theft.

Oh they are clever at offering up another guys work but as of yet not one has offered anything Uri did not do first.

But they make cash off of it.

J ack

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
Just outside the cafe window
429 Posts

Profile of howdoidisconnect
That's an odd statement you have made, have you personally asked Uri is any of the people you claim steal his work have actually thanked him? or is this just a statement of opinion?

So Jim based on your comments to make ethical peace with everyone, if a list was posted with the originators named of every effect that a mentalist could use, all that you use, you would now personally email them to ...ask them if its ok, or thank them...or whatever?
I do look forward to the day when you post something constructive.
-Tony Iacoviello
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Jim, did Geller invent the drawing duplication? I just hope he didn't steal it from anyone..
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Why didn't I read uri website..

in fact why didn't Jim and slim do that.
http://www.uri-geller.com/content/research/history.htm

No mention there if him thanking The monks for anything, while he stole their work and laughed all the way to the bank...
-Tony Iacoviello
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Steve you are welcome to start your own thread about what ever you wish but I ask you to please stay on topic.

What did my last post say?

A await a response from those that make money from the work and can explain why
they are justified to take his work.
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

How am I not staying on topic?

I hope your comment about waiting for these workers to comment include now uri geller as well.
By your own definition Geller is a thief as well.
-Tony Iacoviello
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
It's pretty obvious Jim tries all he can to be the next Geller wannabe, so you won't hear him say anything negative about him.
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

The thing is, and the point I have already made, which some don't get is, just because Jim thinks he has a point doesn't mean..

a) it is a point worth making
b) he is correct in his point
c) those 'involved' according to Jim even care about what Jim thinks.

Normally I wouldn't but like I said I am in a !@#$%y mood tonight
-Tony Iacoviello
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Nope Steve, this has to do with were magicians/mentalists stole the effect from.
And thanking the guy who they stole it from.

All recognise it came from Geller and all these other guys sell it as their work.

I aint naming any of the clever big names that sell his work as their own but I sure would like them to say something.

Becouse they do if they are selling their next great DVD.

J ack

H.O.A-X

H.O.A-X
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

( banging head against a brick wall)

Jim Geller didn't invent or developed the spoon/metal bending techniques, you argument is void, or at best Geller is as guilty as the other you claims are.
-Tony Iacoviello
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Jim, but Geller always claims that all he does is real and there's no trick involved... so how can anyone steal it from him? Do they steal his psychic powers? Don't see how it's possible.

Your posts don't make much sense.
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Quote:

All recognise it came from Geller and all these other guys sell it as their work.

apart from Geller himself Jim.

It was made popular bu Geller, but that gives him NO rights over the work
-Tony Iacoviello
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Ok Steve who did?
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Read Geller's own website Jim, Geller's own words.
-Tony Iacoviello
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13146 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
As a follow up to my previous post:

Today, over 30 years later, those experiences still resonate within me, he has been an inspiration. He showed me by example what a strong imagination, open and willing mind, and force of will can accomplish. Equally inspiring is the graceful way he have handled those who wish to profit or make names for themselves by attacking him. I carry those lessons with me in my own work and life as a reader, Psychic Entertainer, and as a human being.

I thank him for inspiration and for being such a model of positive action and attitude. (In at least the respects that I have mentioned.)
---------------------
Steve (Hoff Man) as you well know, it was a different world then, than it is today. Children like the one who attacks me were not even born, they cannot even guess at what it was like or what we experienced. The world was a much more magical place, there was a resurgence of personal spirituality, “love” was the word, flower children, music, freedom, a stark contrast to the decade before. It was an age of possibilities. Some still see the world that way, others don't.

Tony Iacoviello
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

Quote:
Children like the one who attacks me were not even born,

Tony Iacoviello

Children attack you!!!...what the hell for?
-Tony Iacoviello
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
I think he was talking about me. Smile

Tony, frauds and gullible people also exist today.. I don't really see much difference than 30 years ago. Smile
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
429 Posts

OIC

Well if they make extraordinary claims, they need extraordinary evidence to back it up if they want to be taken seriously. otherwise they are just another ,elvis still lives ( in tesco) type person.

Thankfully the dark ages are just a distant sight in the rear view mirror.
-Tony Iacoviello
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
True, but some people just want to believe no matter what. I think life is pretty magicial even without all the Gellers of the world.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Have You Thanked Uri ? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..10..14..18..22..26..27~28~29 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL