The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Have You Thanked Uri ? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 14:10, Fire Starter wrote:
Just out of interest,could anyone please tell me how she was found out,was it a magnet in her bra?,loads of stuff on the net just can 't find the true explanation.
I don't think they did debunk her did they?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
627 Posts

Profile of brehan
Yes ive I sayed thank you in person when I was on his live show!
He said to me its much more difficult today than it was in his day mainly because of camera phones
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4144 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 14:32, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 14:10, Fire Starter wrote:
Just out of interest,could anyone please tell me how she was found out,was it a magnet in her bra?,loads of stuff on the net just can 't find the true explanation.
I don't think they did debunk her did they?

I don't think they did debunk her did they?.Yes that is exactly what I am thinking,she died of a heart attack later in life and did they expose her? I have researched the net and I can not find an explanation on how she done this phenomena,if we could it would be amazing to replicate what she did.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The videos were spooky to say the least.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
But Uri Does not do metal bending the way we do it. Smile
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
He does it the hard way !!!! Smile
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Thigh-master?
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'm happy that after all the coat tailing Uri Geller is proving his point and is a huge draw at Magic Conventions and the like !!!! Some people finally GET IT !!!!
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
And should see a doctor and get rid of it.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 16:38, Slim King wrote:
Now all these years later Uri Geller is the biggest draw to any magic convention ... Smile

Did he switch over to the magic side? I heard something like that about a year ago but wasn't sure if it was a runor or not.
Dan_M
View Profile
New user
Germany
63 Posts

Profile of Dan_M
Quote:
On 2012-12-06 07:22, Old Scratch Johnson wrote:
Did he switch over to the magic side? I heard something like that about a year ago but wasn't sure if it was a runor or not.

Wouldn't make sense since it's against his reputation. As far as I know he always has and will present himself as a true psychic and not just an entertainer using tricks. Switching to magic would kill that reputation.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think he is exactly where he always has been.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Hey ... They say he's going to do a podcast ..... haven't things come full circle?
It's nice to look back and see how peoples thinking has finally evolved!
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1103 Posts

Profile of reese
Sjim, Self-promotion's got the " 'tion " sound in it. That sound can stand in for many different interpretations. "Ocean" one of them. Sink or swim world, eh? Bless Uri. Most agree. Old, old thread though. Bringing it up.... what's the point? I'm your huckleberry. Love ya. Dog you around, hound.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I like to remind folks exactly what they once believed and then what they now believe. People are catching on ... actually learning. I'm happy about that!!!!!! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Have You Thanked Uri ? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL