The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Favorite Trick » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Hi Chad,

a warm welcome to you. It is great to have you here.

One question, if I may . . .
If you were only to perform 1 single trick infront of a very important audience, which one would you do?

Thanks a lot
Andy
Cards never lie
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
PMFJI...BUT... I he were to perform in front of me, I would like to see him to the trick with the toy gun and suction cup dart! FRIED ME WITH IT BIG TIME.

OH, Welcome Chad (I hope you got a lot of PR out of the "hanging chads" during the last big election)! Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-24 17:23, Andy the cardician wrote:
Hi Chad,

a warm welcome to you. It is great to have you here.

One question, if I may . . .
If you were only to perform 1 single trick infront of a very important audience, which one would you do?

Thanks a lot
Andy

Andy,

I've been in this exact situation quite a few times, trying to secure a show, and had to do a trick for some decision makers. I ALWAYS do something that's foolproof, incredibly strong, and straight to the point. In fact, I usually do the Invisible Deck, or a borrowed bill to impossible location. You just can't go wrong with tricks like this. They're easy to follow, easy to remember, and hit really hard. What more could you ask for? Just my opinion, of course...

Sincerely,

Chad
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-25 13:19, Pete Biro wrote:
PMFJI...BUT... I he were to perform in front of me, I would like to see him to the trick with the toy gun and suction cup dart! FRIED ME WITH IT BIG TIME.

OH, Welcome Chad (I hope you got a lot of PR out of the "hanging chads" during the last big election)! Smile

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the kind words. As for the "hanging chads", do you know how many times I had to laugh at that joke at every show! LOL! Take care...

Chad
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Thanks Chad, for the very useful answer . .

Andy
Cards never lie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Favorite Trick » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL