We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Predictions? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
I am currently debating between to items, the Glass Box Prediction, or Kenton Kneppers Perfected Prediction. Both of them seem to have gotten good reviews, but I am wondering which one will truly make me one happy man?

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17681 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How will you be using it?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
Most probably on the radio or at a large gathering.
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
tincture
View Profile
Special user
586 Posts

Profile of tincture
You want the glass box then.

perfect prediction wont really do what you want here

-Tim
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
I was also looking at the glass box, sounds like what Copperfield is using in his current show with 'Lottery' is this just a smaller version?

Also, does anyone know if they have come out with an updated version of the 'tape prediction' that he uses? Do they have a CD format one? No one has tape capablilities anymore...

just wondering...
...for the 51st time... that is NOT my card...
MitchMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Quebec
277 Posts

Profile of MitchMagic
Quote:
On 2007-06-25 22:12, AnthonyMaze wrote:
I was also looking at the glass box, sounds like what Copperfield is using in his current show with 'Lottery' is this just a smaller version?

Also, does anyone know if they have come out with an updated version of the 'tape prediction' that he uses? Do they have a CD format one? No one has tape capablilities anymore...

just wondering...

I was thinking of getting the tape prediction but it was way out of my price range. I don't think a CD version has, as I would be all over it. Apparently the Glass Box Prediction isn't limited to a glass box, it can be used in a blown up balloon, in a ziploc bag... anything clear.

Mitchell
Magic For Darfur
Save Us.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17681 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I wouldn't think a balloon would work...Not really. Not if you had to pop it to get the things out. A plastic bag...yes.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
Hm... a plastic bag?... I think the Glass Box works fine.
piefke666
View Profile
New user
germany
83 Posts

Profile of piefke666
Mix them together! Write the predicition on the "Perfected Prediciton" and use the "Glass Box" manuscript for the technique! It kills! But when you must choose: go for the "Glass Box"!
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Why hurting your brain?.....simply buy both!....since both of them can make you one happy man
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17681 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I saw some cool little glass and wooden boxes at Michaels for $3.
AnthonyMaze
View Profile
Loyal user
San Diego, Ca
260 Posts

Profile of AnthonyMaze
So the effect works with ANY glass box?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Predictions? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL