The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Where can I find your latest » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nostrings
View Profile
Loyal user
Newport News, VA
294 Posts

Profile of nostrings
I love your stuff own several of your videos/lecture notes, I use you bounce no bounce opener all the time. I'm assuming the your creativity didn't end so, what I'm wondering is where can I find your latest creations?

Thanks

Adam

P.S: do you still offer your lecture notes and video package deal-e-o, with everything but the kitchen sink, if so can you put up the link or info on how to get on here?
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
229 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Hi Adam,

Thanks for the kind words! I don't really have any new stuff out yet, but most of my old stuff can be found at:

http://www.chadlong.com/biglecturepackage.html

Thanks again, and take care...

Chad
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
If one was to paypal you money, what is your paypal ID? I didn't see it really marked on the site.

Thanks!

RevJohn
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
229 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-27 19:39, RevJohn wrote:
If one was to paypal you money, what is your paypal ID? I didn't see it really marked on the site.

Thanks!

RevJohn

Hi RevJohn,

Thanks for letting me know that. You can PayPal me at shuffle1@mindspring.com, and I put it on there now. Thanks again!

Take care,

Chad
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Hey Chady Baby.

I'm liking the new tie. I got's one so similar it could be its twin.

Tie Twins.

I would like to Purrrr-Chase your stuff you sell. The dvds and the books.

Please do you have a price to ship to England? If you want to take a holiday and deliver it by hand, always more appreciative.

All the best,

Matt.

p.s Where did you hide my monkey?
Pete McEwen
View Profile
Special user
Durham, N.C.
576 Posts

Profile of Pete McEwen
Hey Chad,
I happened to send it to Chad@chadlong.com. I hope that's okay. Let me know if I need to do anything different. Thanks!

Pete
The magician formerly known as SPEEDcuber
"no one will believe the things we do if we don't believe them ourselves." - Slydini
PeteMcEwen@mac.com
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Pointing that out should be worth... oh a set of lecture notes Smile

Seriously though, since I have both videos, do you have a package with your lecture notes?

Thanks!

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Where can I find your latest » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL