The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Interesting way to retrieve a spectator's signed card » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Welcome to the Café Chad!

Do you usually shuffle decks of cards by tossing it into a file cabinet and shaking the cabinet? And then pull the signed selection visibly thru the side of the cabinet...Smile?

Bosco
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-26 11:44, usendmee wrote:
Welcome to the Café Chad!

Do you usually shuffle decks of cards by tossing it into a file cabinet and shaking the cabinet? And then pull the signed selection visibly thru the side of the cabinet...Smile?

Bosco

Have you been watching me from the shrubs?

Chad
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Lol... so it is true!

Actually, someone on the Café floor had posted a description of this funny routine you'd taught at a past lecture. Are there any more of these "unconventional" presentations up your sleeves? Will any of them appear in the up coming book/DVD Smile?

Bosco
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-27 11:27, usendmee wrote:
Lol... so it is true!

Actually, someone on the Café floor had posted a description of this funny routine you'd taught at a past lecture. Are there any more of these "unconventional" presentations up your sleeves? Will any of them appear in the up coming book/DVD Smile?

Bosco

I am, in fact, working on some new stuff for the book/dvd. I'll keep you informed...

Chad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Interesting way to retrieve a spectator's signed card » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL