The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » New lecture tour? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Chad - First of all, love your material and approach to magic.

Second - Are you planning a new lecture tour sometime soon?

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Hi David,

Thanks for the nice words! I don't have plans for a lecture tour any time soon, but I still lecture once in a while at conventions and clubs here and there. Where are you located? Take care!

Chad
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1482 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
I don't know where he is, but I am in Belgium and some people here would be very interested as well Smile
Jonathan.
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Chad -

I am located in the upper NJ / New York City area. I know a lot of guys who would love to see your lecture. Let us know what it would take to get you out here !

Regards,
David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
463 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
Quote:
On 2007-06-27 09:41, Dave1216 wrote:
Chad -

I am located in the upper NJ / New York City area. I know a lot of guys who would love to see your lecture. Let us know what it would take to get you out here !

Regards,
David Corsaro

Yes. Hear, hear Smile!

Bosco
closeupcardician
View Profile
Special user
Justin Teeman Moore, OK
602 Posts

Profile of closeupcardician
I would love to see you lecture in the Oklahoma City area one day.
"Magic as art cannot live without love. Love of some kind. There are novels without love, other arts without love. But there can be no magic without love." - Rodney Reyes
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-27 05:01, Jonathan P. wrote:
I don't know where he is, but I am in Belgium and some people here would be very interested as well Smile
Jonathan.

Don't tell my wife that, or she'll book two flights tomorrow! I hope to see you in Belgium again soon! Take care...

Chad
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
David and Bosco,

I'll probably be doing something near you guys soon, but no precise dates yet. I'll let you know!

Chad
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Closeupcardist,

I've never lectured there, so I definitely have to make that happen one day! Take care...

Chad
Jonathan P.
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1482 Posts

Profile of Jonathan P.
BTW, where are you located in US?
(Just looking for hints to tell Mrs Long about Belgium...)
J.
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-28 03:26, Jonathan P. wrote:
BTW, where are you located in US?
(Just looking for hints to tell Mrs Long about Belgium...)
J.

Hey Jonathan,

I'm in Florida, but you'll never find her...never! LOL!

Chad
magicalwishes
View Profile
Regular user
Hickory, NC
143 Posts

Profile of magicalwishes
Chad! You are posted on the Carolina Close Up site that you will be lecturing there? Are you performing a show as well? Are you doing new material? Can't wait to meet you!

See ya really soon!
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-29 08:26, magicalwishes wrote:
Chad! You are posted on the Carolina Close Up site that you will be lecturing there? Are you performing a show as well? Are you doing new material? Can't wait to meet you!

See ya really soon!

Hi magicalwishes (and caviar dreams...),

Thanks for writing. Yeah, I'll be in the close-up show too. Now, there you go bringing up new material! I was hoping that since I hadn't done a convention in so long, people had forgotten my old stuff! LOL! Dang, guess I'll have to go work on something now..thanks buddy...

Chad

PS: Just kidding...looking forward to meeting you...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » New lecture tour? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL