The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Ryan Joyce Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Drake
View Profile
Inner circle
2274 Posts

Profile of The Drake
Hello there Paul,

I'll stand by my post. I was answering a question regards Ryans current activities. If someone had asked me how Ryan got started in the business and learned the ropes of promoting I would have told them the story of your past ventures together. Now that's a story unto itself. I don't think anyone ( especially Ryan ) will ever deny the education he received along the way. However the question was about Ryan today.

When I said that Ryan was now in charge of his own promotions and oversees phone rooms I didn't mean that he hired each person and chose their wages. I meant that he hired a company that handled that aspect for him instead of a company doing phone sales hiring him to provide a show as it used to be. Short version... Ryan pays them to promote his tour so that means they work for him and not him for them. I think that answers the original question the best.

After re-reading my first answer I can see where it might look like I was saying Ryan operated phone rooms and that was not my intent.

Best,

Tim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Ryan Joyce Tour (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL