The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Top 10 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pcummins
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of pcummins
Top 10 Reasons Why Chad Long is a GREAT Magician…

10. As I once wrote: “He has no mercy on his audiences when it comes to killing them with magic and healing them with laughs.”

9. The really GREAT magicians have truly understanding, beautiful, smart, patient, loving wives.

8. He lives really, really close to Daytona Magic – so he knows where to get his funny lines.

7. He has at least one cat for every version of oil and water that he performs.

6. He can only have the wool pulled over his eyes by Bill Herz.

5. As has been stated on another forum, he’s got killer chops but never, ever forgets that there’s an audience.

4. You can describe a complicated card trick over the phone to him, and he’ll GET IT.

3. He loves to laugh and to make those around him laugh – before, during, AND after the trick.

2. He could convince you that he can pull a wall out of the card of China.

And the number one reason why Chad Long is a great magician:

1. The really GREAT magicians session at Hooters.
KYTerry
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of KYTerry
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but can he fix a broken down car on I95N?
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Paul,

Thanks so much, but I wasn't ready for you to post that yet. I still had some more stuff to add to it. Oh well, thanks anyway buddy!

Chad

PS: Terry, how many times do I have to thank you guys for that ride to my show? Dang! Thanks again, though... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Top 10 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL