The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Tomas Medina lecture notes !!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chazmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of chazmagic
After seeing Geek Magic by Tomas medina I have added a great deal of his material to my stage performance, then I heard about his lecture notes( which there is a video review of them on youtube.com) which contains even more cooler geekier effects that he didn't do in the DVD. If anyone has his lecture notes or anything, I really need to get my hands on them lol. I know Tomas personally, and I don't want to send him $20 for them lol, so if any one has them and are willing to give them up or want to nagotiate a deal or a trade etc. please let me know. Thanks !
Magically,
Chaz Miller
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
I'd like to see a geek magic 2...I loved that DVD and I want more!
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1781 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
"I know Tomas personally, and I don't want to send him $20 for them lol,", wow with you as a friend.....
jeremysweiss
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of jeremysweiss
I DON"T know him and I'd LIKE to send him $20 for his notes. How do I get in touch with him b/c I can't seem to find the notes available.
The Shock Doc
<BR>www.TheShockDocShow.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>http://ballycast.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/ballycast-024-2009-03-21.mp3
<BR>
<BR>"....Jeremy Weiss has the greatest card trick of ALL TIME!"--Jamie D. Grant.
<BR>Start listening to iTricks 11/12/09
MikeHall
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of MikeHall
You can reach him at
http://www.funinc.com/xcart/home.php

Mike
Pathian
View Profile
Regular user
Dayton, OH
174 Posts

Profile of Pathian
I enjoyed his lecture and notes thoroughly. Funniest lecture notes I've ever read. nice tips for eating paste and rubber cement, and a great recipe for a chocolate souffle
chazmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of chazmagic
Sorry I'm cheap like that. no offense.lol.
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
Are the lecture notes available on any website?
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Gary Kosnitzky
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of Gary Kosnitzky
"I know Tomas personally, and I don't want to send him $20 for them lol, so if any one has them and are willing to give them up or want to nagotiate a deal or a trade etc. please let me know. Thanks !"

I want to puke.
Rediscover a lost art.

www.jadoosmagic.com
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
A puzzling mail . . . normally, if you know someone, you are even more inclined to pay . . .
Cards never lie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Tomas Medina lecture notes !!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL