The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » America's got talent (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Now that the show is on and if you see any vids that are related to magic post em here so we can follow wats happening.

kevin james- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlHLfznIlS4

terry fador(ventriloquist)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFE46OxNc......;search=

anthony reed- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5-VSDzN1Kc
Mostly Harmless ^_^
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Mostly Harmless ^_^
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
For me The Great THROWDINI was the Best! He was on this past week, they profiled him, interviewed and he is going to the next round!

I hope you can add his clip?!

Good luck (TG) THROWDINI
Cheety
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne
190 Posts

Profile of Cheety
Couldn't find his one on youtube
Mostly Harmless ^_^
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Im hoping anthony reed doesn't get into a fuss with kevin james... I noticed that reed performs two or three of james; effects.
Also noticed next episode reed will be performing water metamorphosis.
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
I would hope they would communicate prior to the performance. Also knowing Kevin James is on the show I doubt he would use one of his effects
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Thanks for the links
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
Quote:
Justin Style wrote:For me The Great THROWDINI was the Best! He was on this past week, they profiled him, interviewed and he is going to the next round! I hope you can add his clip?!
I hope he remembers in his next performance to smile more and engage the audience. He put on a blindfold, never really interacted, did his knife hurl, then frowned even after getting through to the next round. He may be able to throw knives but he needs to add entertainment value and charisma.
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
throwdini
View Profile
New user
New York
19 Posts

Profile of throwdini
Brian, thanks for the less than flattering compliments. But before you report the facts as you see them you might like to know what really happened. Tina and I had close to 15 minutes of camera time. We did two stunts and I threw 21 knives. AGT deleted the straw cut and only showed the double blind stunt with a focus on the one slapped knife (YES, it was intentional and prearranged - watch the video clip and you'll notice that throw was on the second tap... catching on yet? The poker face was part of the game to be played and once again part of the persona so discussed prior to stepping on stage. The interview parts in front of the audience and judges in which there were comments, jokes and screwing around with Sharon were all deleted. The "Dangerous, creepy Reverend" stuff was the theme they cared to portray not to mention the obsessive showing of the one dropped knife. Hopefully that puts things in perspective for you. Regards, Throwdini
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27122 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Throwdini, would you have a clip of the full act somewhere you could post so we could appreciate what you would have wanted us all to see?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
throwdini
View Profile
New user
New York
19 Posts

Profile of throwdini
OK, one more thing. As you noticed we did move on to Vegas. The show airs in two parts, Tuesday the 10th at 8 PM and Wednesday the 11th at 9 PM. For the record, we had significant interaction with Sharon re. her comment to me about what else I throw. We performed 4 stunts: duck (throwing over the head), balloons hit held by her hands and one between her legs, axes - tomahawks - machetes, and paper veil (throwing through paper with her standing behind it. So before anyone wants to comment on the one stunt they are likely to show, i.e., the machetes (because of the interaction with Sharon) please do so considering all they are probably going to edit, cut out and create a story that suits their agenda. One more thing if you care to convince yourself what editing can do. Watch the video of the Hollywood show, http://www.knifethrower.com/agt.html (click on the Video link at the top) and notice that my hair is messy after pulling the hood off BUT it's nicely combed between cuts when I'm talking with Sharon. HINT: the editing was entirely out of sequence to create the agenda and story line they wanted to portray. Hope this puts Brian's comments into perspective regarding me having to add "entertainment value and charisma."
Throwdini
Cindi
View Profile
Loyal user
Palm Bch, FL
285 Posts

Profile of Cindi
Greetings,
I just want to say that I did not appreciate the comment from the AGT judges that Throwdini is a "Creepy Reverend". Granted sometimes he scares me , but then I am standing in front of him as he's wielding and hurling 100 MPH (seems like it anyway) Knives in my direction, Smile but other than that ,,,Creepy? No Way! He's the greatest!

and I'm proud and fortunate to proclaim that he is my Impalement art Instructor! Smile
Carry on,
Cindini
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
The Vegas call backs are on tonight.

Lets see what Kevin James and the other magicians have in store for us tonight!
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Kevin performed his "Operating Room" illusion.

Needless to say, he wowed the judges.
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
Really nice,

thanks for the link.
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Did anyone catch Eli Kerr's act tonight?

It seemed he was performing "Hologram", and something went very wrong. He opened the cabinet too soon, revealing the illusion.
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
Yup Exposure, I feel bad but to be honest he doesn't have a chance against Read or James. It is going to be like the old west showdown between those two. It will be interesting to see how it plays out once out of the judges hands.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3013 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I missed tonight anyone have the clips of Reid & Kevin James performances tonight PLEASE ....... Pretty Please
Thanks,
Tophatter
michaangelo
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of michaangelo
I am kind of shocked that Kevin is on this show. I guess I assumed it was for amateurs. Kevin has had a Las Vegas show so many years. Isn't this a little bit like Madonna being in the talent show? Not that I didn't appreciate his act. It was amazing. Just seems a little unfair. With that said, great to have that great a magician on national TV. Go Kevin!
sickmagic
View Profile
Special user
528 Posts

Profile of sickmagic
The producers always hire professional acts to make the show more entertaining, the real question is when the audience start to vote what will happen.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » America's got talent (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL