The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Review of Thomas Wayne's Ramsay Cylinder and Coins props. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
I just posted a review of Thomas Wayne's professionally crafted Ramsay Cylinder and Coins Props at http://www.coinvanish.com.

Enjoy.

Dan
Click to visit:
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
Wow, I'm definitely going to have to order his cylinder. Thanks for the great review, Dan.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Thomas Wayne
View Profile
Inner circle
Alaska
1977 Posts

Profile of Thomas Wayne
Because of the marked increase in inquiries I’ve received about the Cylinder and Coin sets I thought I should mention that I only make the pinned stacks *in conjunction* with cylinder orders. As I’ve told a number of magicians who are requesting JUST the pinned stacks, I really only make them to go with the complete set.

Since I’m not in the gaffed coin business it doesn’t make much sense for me to set up to make the stacks only; after the cost of the coins there’s very little reward and the coins are a pain to acquire. Meanwhile, if you’re only looking for the coin stack, there are much simpler resources available.

My recommendation to those who only need the coins is to go to Todd Lassen, (563) 323-3048. If you need the entire set with Cylinder, end caps AND coins I will be happy to accommodate you, but if you only need the coins, call Todd. That’s his specialty.

Regards,
Thomas Wayne
MOST magicians: "Here's a quarter, it's gone, you're an idiot, it's back, you're a jerk, show's over." Jerry Seinfeld
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Review of Thomas Wayne's Ramsay Cylinder and Coins props. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL