The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » How to accomplish? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Not sure if this is the correct section but.

I need a way to
Start with a tin glass... and then it will turn into being silver, then into gold, then into a diamond like glass... can either be done visually or behind cover or box ect.
but must be easy to learn

Thanks Guys get back to me ASAP

Daniel
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Drat! My article on all things Passe-Passe is not quite ready for publishing on-line on my site, but it contains a solution for this very problem. The article is in my Dollar Store Magic section and is called "Passe This, Passe That!" but as I say, it is not quite ready. However, think in terms of what you already know about the "Passe-Passe Bottle and Glass" and my solution may also occur to you and you won't need my article until you want to do "Passe-Passe Ken and Barbie" or something really tough.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
DanielSteep
View Profile
Inner circle
1409 Posts

Profile of DanielSteep
Hmm, Thanks Spellbinder.

I had this as a request from a story teller that I hire out.. She wanted to add a few tricks with some of the stories..

Daniel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » How to accomplish? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL