We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Welcome! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
2907 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Hello Mr. Long! I quite like your effects, especially the "Ninja" Effects. My question is: When I do some of the Ninja Effects, often people BURN the Dirty Hand before the work happens. How can I prevent them from seeing anything?

Thank you Mr. Long!

Michael Kras
Follow Michael Kras on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/KrasMagic

Check out The Kras Change at Vanishing Inc Magic! http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/ebooks/kras-change/
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On 2007-06-30 01:20, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
Hello Mr. Long! I quite like your effects, especially the "Ninja" Effects. My question is: When I do some of the Ninja Effects, often people BURN the Dirty Hand before the work happens. How can I prevent them from seeing anything?

Thank you Mr. Long!

Michael Kras

Hi Michael,

Hmm, I fear you may be giving off "guilty vibes" while palming. Remember that you, yourself, have to believe you have nothing in your hand in order for the spectator to believe it. Also, as a security blanket, it always helps to hold something with the guilty hand, like the key or coin in the Ninja effects, for instance. Hope this helps a little. Take care...

Chad
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4444 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I love Ninja coin, I use it all the time, however...i only use 1 coin!!! After so much practice on explaining how impossible it is to catch a coin at fingertips after flipping it a few feet in the air, I eventually learned to catch it for real!!! It's insane!!! I do use 2 though when doing it in a swiping through the air action
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2007 entrée: Chad Long » » Welcome! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL