The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Where do I find quality card for kids. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JeffHall
View Profile
Regular user
Davis, California
161 Posts

Profile of JeffHall
My grandson is getting older now and it is about time to do some card tricks. Where do I find good decks of cards with rabbits, ducks, and etc. on the faces for some fun children magic.
thanks, Jeff
John Zander
View Profile
Loyal user
Downey, CA
247 Posts

Profile of John Zander
Hi Jeff,

I found some great cards for kids at the local Sav-On. There was a deck that came with crayons that had some great animals on them. There was also a Micky Mouse deck that was pretty cool. Made by the US Playing Card Co.

Something else you might try are some children's flash cards, you can find lots of them with animals.
Thank you,

John Zander

The Award Winning

Comedy Magic of

John Zander

http://www.ZanderMagic.com

http://www.AllMagic.net
WindsorWizard
View Profile
New user
CANADA - Windsor, Ontario
44 Posts

Profile of WindsorWizard
Hello Jeff... You certainly would do well to take John's advice by checking your local secondhand stores.

I find all sorts of wonderful bargains that can be adapted to my magic there, as well as in the DOLLAR Stores that seem to pop up everywhere.

Another place that may have ideal items for you to consider, is an Educational Supply Store or Teachers Resource Center.

The decks you ask about are commonly known as Flash Cards, Animals, Objects, Numbers, Characters Etc. all usually in full colour are great for making up your own "Card Tricks for Kids". Old Maid & Snap game cards come to mind. Try and use the jumbo size and they will also be suitable for larger group audiences too.

You can also use posterboard and decals to make up any special cards for other tricks that may come to mind.
EVERYTHING is possible...
If you simply, just BELIEVE!
~ ~ ~ Johnny Ould ~ ~ ~
VISIT US: Windsor Magic Place & Cases For Magic=A Free Report!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Where do I find quality card for kids. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL