The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is it time for a bizarre Magic Castle? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
P.T. Murphy
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of P.T. Murphy
Lest somebody think that I enjoy being nasty all the time, who does not enjoy being nasty every now and then? Neil has been very successful with his show here in Chicago and the show that David Parr and I are doing has been very successful as well. Here in Midwest Milktoast Chicago! Which is a pleasant surprise. So I am thinking that there is a need on some level for something bizarre. Why not do away with the notion of one central location and take it to the people on a grass roots level like Rick did? I think that there is a place in every town for a small weekly, monthly show. If it is done well, with love it can't but be a success. For the record I know Neil and he has a VERY twisted sense of humor...so the answer is NO Clifford, I was not being nasty. I was pulling Neil's leg. He has nice legs and they are very pullable.
P.T. Murphy
www.ptmurphy.com
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Thanks PT, it was hard to tell because there were no devil smilies and Neil was being so !@#$%^! nice. I see now he was just setting you up, the rat. I mean you don't seem anywhere near as nasty as Mindo but you can work on that. Smile

But I definitely agree with you about local magic, it's like local tomatoes, they are just plain tastier and better for you. Having been to the Castle more than my share, its good for a hoot but, kinda like lactose intolerance, I have my limits for production sets, like anything above zero, and my stomach starts cramping. I think it's the demon that is possessing me trying to get out to strangle the goon.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
P.T. Murphy
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of P.T. Murphy
Mindo is a wuss!
P.T. Murphy
www.ptmurphy.com
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
It is very, very late. Friday the 13th is over, and I could not be in Chicago for either Neil's nor P.T.'s shows. I severely regret this.

But, back on topic: I have offered $50,000,000 of my own money so that bizarrests can pitch in to buy Dracula's castle. Apparently you think I am joking. Either that or you don't think you can come up with the 85M extra that you would need to match my offer and make the deal. I fear this castle will be lost to us.

Apparently, bizarre magicians know nothing of alchemy. Otherwise, they would have more cash.

No matter. It is late, and I am under the influence of absinthe. And apparently, taking up a collection isn't what it used to be. Where is Jerry Falwell (R.I.P.) when you need him?

I guess I'll just spend my money on a few magic books or something.

And it's really too bad. My 50M won't be put to the good use I want it to be. Too bad.

Jeff (drunk on absinthe)

Jeff
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
Speaking of absinthe, I wonder if they serve that at The Excalibur? Your admission to Supernatural Chicago gets you two free drinks so you can find out for yourself. See http://www.supernaturalchicago.com for details and ticket information.
Gordon
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
692 Posts

Profile of Gordon
Did somebody say "Mindo?" Wow! What an eerie coincidence! The bartender at the Victory Gardens Biograph Theatre's is named "Mindy!" I know because I met her while seeing The Magic Cabaret. Intermission is the perfect time to introduce yourself, tell her I sent you. See http://www.magic-cabaret.com for details and ticket information.
Dan Mindo
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago
125 Posts

Profile of Dan Mindo
This is beyond the pale! I want you guys to know that I am very sensitive and you have really hurt my feelings!

And if you wake up with a horses head in your bed then don't blame me. Now if wake up with a horses a#$ then you are sleeping to close to the mirror!
P.T. Murphy
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of P.T. Murphy
The sad part of this all is that the ONLY time Dan, Gordon and I have been together lately is here on this post!

We must dine soon, play Pumpkin King with Mr. Parr and laugh the laugh of madmen!
P.T. Murphy
www.ptmurphy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Is it time for a bizarre Magic Castle? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL