The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Animated Shoelaces (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Would anyone that successfully set up the gimmick contact me on MSN? I need some help with the "easy setup."

mathnerd718@hotmail.com.

Thank you,
Sahun Hong
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I tried to msn you but your email address is not a valid one and it won't let anyone talk to you.
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Dmann,

1. Take the period off the end of my email Smile

2. Do you have MSN (messenger)?

3. Try this email sahunhong@gmail.com

Thanks,
S
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Ok I have you added to my Msn Messenger.
sahunhong
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of sahunhong
Are you sure?

What's your email? Let me add you.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
I'll be up for the dvd, animated shoelaces is da bomb (excuse my french). Can't wait
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Thanks Blindside, I will put you down for a copy, heck you purchase just about everything I make. Hey you have any ideas for the DVD yourself? I am getting tons of Material for this. I can tell you this will be a really good DVD, with lots of tricks.
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4540 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
No, I'm a consumer not a producer...sadly
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Blindside you can't blame a fellow for trying?
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
Blindside785, I hope you buy Excalibur! Animated Shoelaces is ingenious. I would have never thought of that. Is there going to be a floating shoelaces type effect in the DVD?
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Theguy,
Thanks for your idea, we combined it with Animated Shoe Laces and we will give you credit on the New DVD for it and a Free Copy.

Thanks again!
magicjckson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of magicjckson
I luv the ASL and look forward to hear other ideas about it. I do have the same problem with breakage tho, and would like to see if I'm doing something wrong with the "easy set up"
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Hi, magicjckson my name is jeremy the creator of animated shoelaces. See if this will help you out. If you will run the thread through wax it will help reduce friction. That is what I do inorder to keep the thread from breaking. I hope that helps magicjckson. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me.
magicjckson
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of magicjckson
Thanks Jeremy I appreciate it, I'm just in the middle of setting up a new pair of shoes so I will try that. I'm also looking at other ways to have the thread pulled, such as a weak release reel.
mistermc
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of mistermc
Hi..I perform as a clown and is great for ASL is great for using since I don't wear long trousers! takes some time for 1st set up but then all ok. need to rig up the gimmick in the right place for easy acces!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Animated Shoelaces (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL