The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Our local masked magician wants to join the I.B.M - how? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Hi, I'm also a part of Indonesian Magician Community

I do second (or third) the motion to suspend Henry's IBM membership.

As I heard he violate our Code of Ethic. and of course this will bring trouble in Magic Community.

We do hope that our petition got approved

Thanks

Andre
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Phil email me he will be back yesterday, I think he will reply me soon regading the petition.
I will let you know. Thank you very much.

Cheers,
CC
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Have you solved the problem yet, ssucahyo? I hope appropriate action has been taken on that person.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Yesterday Phil got the Cd and petition, now he making copy and sell to IBM commitee.
I will let you know how is the result.
James, I really thank you for your support, too bad many times I visit KL, we never met. My last visit was on 2nd August this year. Where are you???

Cheers,
CC
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
I hope everything work out well for you, ssucahyo.

Unfortunately and due to bad timing ... everytime you dropped by Malaysia, I had to go for my performance some where outside KL. Hope to meet up with you the next time.
broken_arrow
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
10 Posts

Profile of broken_arrow
Glad to hear that, CC
"Dominus illuminatio mea"
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Just curious how the decision will be.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Yes, we all wish that this whole issue will be solved and that the 'art of magic' is protected.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
CC, no further news from Phil ?
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Yes, here is his last email to me:

Dear CC: I have now viewed the CD and have made copies to send on to the members of the Ethics Grievances Committee. If I understand it, the exposure consisted on one TV show (which is on the CD) and then complaints from magicians caused the show to be canceled. That is, no more have been run.

It seems to me that the Grievance Committee will be concerned that they do not have any way of knowing that the masked magician is the person you are accusing.can you somehow prove he is who you say he is.

The fact that none of us can understand your language is an additional handicap. I assume there is nothing in the program that will identify the masked man. Does he speak and read English?

Since the accused is an I.B.M. member, the process we must follow is to give him a chance to defend himself. Ca you give us information on how to contact him. His name and address (in English) would help.

Thank you,

Phil Willmarth
Int'l President 2007-2008
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Ssucahyo, what is the outcome now? Problems solved yet?
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
It seems bit difficult to show the visual evidence , that the masked magician is him.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Sounds like another challenge here, isn't it?
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Yes, unless he expose his identity as Valerino did.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Let's wait, what "Mask Magician" will answer after IBM emailing him...
What ever he said, I will post it here. So every body here know how gentleman is he or how @@#** is he. ;o)
Phil is right, give him chance to devence himself.
Thank you very much for all, we need your support.

Cheers,
CC.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Ssucahyo, you have all our support, especially mine.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I think people who expose magic on television should be forced to watch re-runs of people doing the 21 card trick, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Bill, now that's a punishment that fits the crime!
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Fellows,

We still awaiting from the IBM headquarter regarding this matter.
Cheers,
CC
M2
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of M2
Hallo, I’m Mr Magic who you’ve been looking for.
I’m very pleased because I’ve been your hottest topic and the world’s. It makes me famous. Thanks to Ssucahyo who started promoting me in this forum.
Yes, I did some exposure of magic tricks, but don’t get mistaken, the tricks that I imposed were the ones that are misused by mediums (witch doctor) in my country like needle through cheeks, eating razor blades, dull nails inside a rotten egg and many more - of which the show is conducted in a very mysterious and mystical atmosphere. The more tricks the mediums show, the more powerful they look, the more people believe that those mediums are empowered supernaturally.

For many cases, we have some reports on the newspaper that some people were deceived severely till not even a penny left in their pocket, and worst, were even killed because of being misled by the mediums.

Nobody wants to let such an irony keeps going on. We can’t let such thieves flee away.

When you see the show, you’ll know that 90% of it was medium tricks, while the rest was very old fashioned magic tricks that are rarely performed anymore. I’m very sure that 90% of the members in this forum haven’t watched the video yet.

I know that some magicians feel so much offended with what I did. But I only tried to stop the thieves (mediums) from cheating people, not cutting out other people’s mean of living. I hope my explanation could be a relief for all.

By the way, I don’t know who the hell Henry Kappers.
And I’m not a member of IBM yet. Is there anyone who’d like to sponsor me?

Last but not least, I'm sorry I cant reply your next letters in this forum bacause I'm very busy

And Ssucahyo (if this is your real name), I wish you can understand my explanation in english if this language is not too dificult for you

You want to know who I am?..............I am Mr Magic.

Keep mystery alive,

Mr. Magic (M2)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Our local masked magician wants to join the I.B.M - how? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL