The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Loops? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
697 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
Anyone know if the Yigal loops can be used for Jeff McBrides card rise?

Rick
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Can't comment on Yigals loops but I used a loop I made out of the Infinity Thread and it worked for McBrides Kundalini Rising effect. Only tried it once just to see.

Barry
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
697 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
Thanks for the reply Barry. I'm too lazy (and don't have the patience) to make the loops up myself (lol), that's why I'm searching for some ready-made loops to use.

Rick
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I use Mesika's loops all the time. I really don't think they'll work for Kundilini Rising; but they work great for haunted pack.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I use the silk worm thread from precision magic. I don't know if you can do the McBride effect thow. But yigal mesika loops are great.
Mike_A
View Profile
New user
Bristol, UK
27 Posts

Profile of Mike_A
If you're referring to Kundalini Rising, I'd doubt that Yogal loops would have enough lifting power to do what's needed.

Mike
magicdoctor
View Profile
Veteran user
Wi.
377 Posts

Profile of magicdoctor
Buy the Kundalini Rising it's worth it.tying loops with it is very easy to do.and now there coming out with refills on the thread they use.If I can tie a knot with this stuff anybody can.
Michael Von Schroeder [url]www.vonmagic.com[/url]
Unidan
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
12 Posts

Profile of Unidan
I'll second that, tie your own loops, it's worth what little investment really goes into it.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
And to answer the question...No, Yigals loops will NOT work on Jeff's routine.

Justin N. Miller
bofx
View Profile
Special user
France
509 Posts

Profile of bofx
I have not tried Yigal's thread but an other IET wich works fine for loops, and I can tell you that normal IET doesn't work for Jeff card rise. You must have stronger thread.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
Branden Darcel
View Profile
New user
Colorado Springs, CO
72 Posts

Profile of Branden Darcel
Loops will not work for Kundalini Rising. Almost Impromtu Invisible Elastic Loops work perfectly though!
Branden Darcel
Mental Illusionist
doctor_joe
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, CANADA
107 Posts

Profile of doctor_joe
Finn John makes pre-packaged invisible thread loops as does Losander. However, I am not sure if Losander sells his loops separately.

I hope this helps.

Joe Finkler
jquackc
View Profile
Loyal user
JC - Denver
218 Posts

Profile of jquackc
I wouldn't use loops for the McBride effect but you can still do a card rise that looks similar. IT's done with you touching the deck and It's great because after the card rises, you don't have to touch the deck to clean up, you can have someone else grab it. if interested just PM and I'll stear you in the right direction
JC

www.jquackc.com
myspace.com/jquackc

It's coming...QUACK... a new ebook from the fallible mind of JC... April 2048... groundbreaking material... limited edition... only 200 will be sold. Starting at $47... Preorder your copy toda
elmago
View Profile
Loyal user
Northridge- Los Angeles, CA
272 Posts

Profile of elmago
A while back, I used to work at a magic shop. Joel Bauer comes in and claims that you could. He even demoed it. He double the loop around and did it. He did remove the flaps from the card box.

To this day, I have not been able to duplicate that. I have broken too many loops to try it again. I must have been dreaming that day. Besides, the black stands out more than the white, Kundalini material.

My advice is to take 30 minutes aside and make a bunch of kundalini loops. Practice make perfect. Get a playing card and punch half holes on the top and bottom with a hole puncher. Set the loops on there and put the whole thing in those cool vinyl pouches the color monte comes with. This should last you for months.

Miguel
"Excellence is not a single act; it's a habit" Shaq quoting Aristotle after winning NBA MVP.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Loops? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL