The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Irish Pennies (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jon Gallagher
View Profile
Veteran user
Elmwood, Illinois
395 Posts

Profile of Jon Gallagher
I'm looking for a source for Irish Pennies minted before 1968. I bought some off eBay, but turned out they were recent coins which make them the size of our Pennies. The ones prior to 68 are half dollar size.

With a last name like Gallagher, I thought that doing coin routines with Irish Pennies would just make sense (besides, I like Michael Close's gag/move with Harps or Chickens).

I'm also not interested in paying a small fortune for them (I found one place online where eight of them would cost me over a hundred bucks). Can anyone direct me to a good source?
www.jongallagher.com

Hey! I'm finally a Dot Com!
Wallace
View Profile
Loyal user
Bangor, Northern Ireland
208 Posts

Profile of Wallace
Strangely enough the old Irish Penny is much more difficult to obtain than the identically sized old British Penny but I will have a hunt......just don't hold your breath!! Smile
Wallace B
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Irish Pennies (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL