The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Interesting principle for Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Slater
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of Ron Slater
Hello,

I did a search on the Café for ambigrams (and assymetrical ambigrams) and surprisingly found a handful of hits. I always wondered how and if ambiagrams were used to produce any magic effects. I really like the whole principle and would be interested to see how it would play out. I could see mentalist using this idea for many things. However, I have never purchased a mentalism product so I am unaware. Are ambigrams a really common thing amongst mentalist? What sources, books etc. have magic effects that rely on ambigrams? Iv'e been plotting some ideas that would probably work quite well and was just curious how far the idea has been taken with creating unique original magic. It is difficult to assess though. Some words are much better than others as far as being legible to a spectator and also not being obvious at the same time.

Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Interesting principle for Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL