The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dream Concepts ''Livestock to Girl'' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

STEPHANE-ARNOW
View Profile
Regular user
FRANCE
136 Posts

Profile of STEPHANE-ARNOW
Hi friends of Magiccafé!

I will add the blammo box, cause I found one for sale; build by Dream Concept (UK) and it is called "Livestock to Girl".

I think that this firm has a super reputation, isn't it?
Any review about the building of this one?

Do you think it is spectacular and flash enough to be the first effect of an illusion show? (I create in this moment my new show). I think use it as an opener.

Thanks for your help and for your experience with props build by this builder.

:)
LeeAlex2002
View Profile
Inner circle
1007 Posts

Profile of LeeAlex2002
I have not heard anything good about this company unfortunately.

Anillusionist from Italy had two items made specially and has never been able to put them in his show as technically they were faulty.

I am sure if you do a search for this company onthese forums you will also find other unhappy customers.

"Blammo" is also a different effect to "Livestock to Girl".
Yours Magically,
Lee Alex

https://www.devilshank.com/
STEPHANE-ARNOW
View Profile
Regular user
FRANCE
136 Posts

Hi!
thanks for you answer.
***...So, I will need a review from member of the Café, to know if this Livestock to girl is a good or bad effect. If the craftmenship and the effect are good..or not.

Blammo box and this one seems very near? What is the different, as I will not use a rabbit, but a doll or a costume that I will transform into a girl.

Cheers
seanalexander
View Profile
Regular user
UK
194 Posts

Profile of seanalexander
Don't go there!!

Lee did u/ r you still not having problems with Tom? Heard he pulled a fast one on u??

For those who don't know Dream Concepts here is some footage of the SOLE owner of the company!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSdZAG607cc

If this is the standard of the owner of this company I think you can decide for yourself what the illusions are like!
mvmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Has written
1322 Posts

Profile of mvmagic
I have also heard SO much about their "quality". Seams falling apart, parts not attached...I was about to have them build a prop for me years ago and clearly stated what kinda look I want. For days I had to fight their desire to create a look for it..they just didn't listen. That was enough for me.

That act...they could call it slow-change instead!
Sent from my Typewriter
STEPHANE-ARNOW
View Profile
Regular user
FRANCE
136 Posts

OK....
Even for this illusion (Livestock to girl), do you think It works or are you sure that is a piece of junk ?

I can give you the photo by mail if needed.

Thanks for your help
Reflections
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Reflections
I used to work alongside Dream-Concepts for a few years (not anymore) really I would advise use at your own risk and I am still getting phone calls to this day as to why people's props haven't arrived they have paid for and people who cannot get in touch because need need a repair doing due to bad workmanship. There is a Livestock to girl by dream concepts for sale on Magic Week forsale page I would maybe advise looking at this one to see how it is built etc. But do not part with your money unless you are sure what you are receiving is what you ordered and to the quality specified.
STEPHANE-ARNOW
View Profile
Regular user
FRANCE
136 Posts

Hi

in what point this Livestock to girl is different of the Blammo box effect? Do you think that livestock to girl is not so fast and effective as the Blammo?

Or the both can be good. It is one that I found on sale. I just want to be sure of the quality of the effect on the audiance.

I hesitate a lot; cause it's look like a little like a blammo, but it isn't one.
bp
View Profile
Regular user
ENGLAND
168 Posts

Profile of bp
Bad

Have not heard anything good about this company unfortunately.
don't touch him!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Dream Concepts ''Livestock to Girl'' (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL