The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sean Bogunia's LAMP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Sean sent me a video of his soon to be released LAMP. Normally you use a light bulb/zombie type thing with it but this video shows a routine that doesn't use the zombie. It's pretty funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rzri5UrZ3xg

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1963 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Ron, that was awesome. Do you know how much these lamps are going to cost? Tom
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'm not sure. I'll ask him and let you know.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Cool and funny presentation.

Thanks for sharing
~John
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
LOL,that was funny.
EndlessWonders
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of EndlessWonders
As always... Sean figured it out... AGAIN lol I knew he would finally market that. Keep me posted Ron. I like the new look.
Chris Hickmott

"Cross Into Another Dimension"
www.endlesswonderproductions.com
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
Sean is so creative.
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
I saw an older clip once of Sean doing a longer routine with the lamp that included the zombie stuff and it was great. There are so many more possibilities than are shown in this clip.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Here's another video of Sean performing more with the LAMP. This has the Zombie type gimmick you mentioned.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h55p75PY3Yo

Ron Jaxon

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Sean Bogunia's LAMP (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL