The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper Silver Brass Transpo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
trouser
View Profile
New user
Texas
82 Posts

Profile of trouser
Does anyone know if there is a quarter-sized version of the copper/silver/brass transposition? I've been searching online, and I'm only finding the classic 50-cent size.
rutabaga
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto, Canada
1283 Posts

Profile of rutabaga
Lassen sells one, but it's pricey...
trouser
View Profile
New user
Texas
82 Posts

Profile of trouser
Wow, they look nice, but it's certainly a little more than I'm willing to pay at this point in my magic career. Perhaps there's still someone out there that makes the quarter-sized product at more affordable prices, no?
jamie9
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of jamie9
Schoolcrafts quarter sized copper silver brass is 90 dollars.
jbk2006
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
230 Posts

Profile of jbk2006
http://www.sascomagic.com . Sasco sells it for 28.00 plus shipping...if it's not on the site, call them. They have fast and reliable service. The set is inferior (like all mass produced coins) to schoolcraft or lassen, but it gets the job done very nicely.

jbk
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
879 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
I will be contacting Johnson soon and will see if they can make this up for you. Paul Thompson.
Profits over people are a common thing . Be uncommon and be the best .
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
If you are nice and can keep secrets I might make something available.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
What do you mean jon?
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Yes, Jonathan... you have me intriqued. Inquiring minds want to know! Smile

RevJohn
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
I second that motion, well maybe third that motion.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Schoolcraft sells a Quarter size. You might want to check the version with Poker Chips at http://www.porperoriginals.com called "Poker Chip Surprise".
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I contacted Schoolcraft and Lassen and it was months before I could get anything from either of them so I opted to spend my money on 10 sets of Porper's Poker Chip Surprise. Good things don't last forever so I stocked up to say the least. I don't think I'll need any more than that so I'm set.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
Now that I have more than enough Porper sets, I have a Lassen set with a Walking Libery and a Auke Van Dokkum set on the way to me as I type this message. Someone here on the Café was gratious enough to sell me their unused Lassen set and Auke is always more than eager and appreciative to fill orders. I am very eager to see and use both sets and will submit unbiased reviews when they are received.
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
I have c/s/b set from Auke Van Dokkum and I find that the gimmick is too thick compared to my Johnsons set. The millings is clearly visible which is a drag. Good set though.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Funny thing about a c/s/b set... you can do a very efficient VCA (three fly) where the first two travel, THEN instead of the silver going... they change places. You manually unswitch the coins and then the last one travels ... and almost no work. Smile

Enjoy
...to all the coins I've dropped here
andrelimantara
View Profile
Special user
Surabaya, Indonesia
871 Posts

Profile of andrelimantara
Interesting concept, Jonathan
"Good performance comes from good practice, Great performance comes from the heart - Andre Limantara"
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Jonathan--

I recently purchased a Johnson C/S/B set and love the "3 Fly" visual concept. Can you explain a bit more about incorporating the 2 effects? I am confused at what you are suggesting. What is a "VCA" by the way?? Perhaps PM me about your suggestion.

Thanks.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Chad Barnard
View Profile
Special user
Mt. Airy, NC
763 Posts

Profile of Chad Barnard
VCA = Visual Coins Across. The genesis of 3Fly. Wouldn't C/S/B be "The International Coins Across" plot? If so, I know Reed McClintock and David Neighbors have versions.
MagicAggie
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of MagicAggie
I also got the Porper Poker Chip Surpise and love it. It plays excellently and is top quality as usual.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Copper Silver Brass Transpo (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL