We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Appearing ink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

linceed87
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of linceed87
Hi guys and girls , I need your help, where can I find appearing ink? you know the inkk tha you write something and its blank and it starts to show up in about 24 hours I have been looking but I cant seem to find it.
thanks a lot
mau
ps:im not talking about the invisible ink that shows with uv light
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Make a solution of cobalt nitrate. Write with this solution, and when dry, spray with ammonia water. The writing will turn dark blue.
From Drug Store Magic by Eli B. Johnson.

That probably isn't what you want, but there are many books on chemical magic to explore for formulae.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
linceed87
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of linceed87
Thanks spellbinder but I'm looking for a pen or something that is ready to go, a pen that you could write something and is blank and in 24 hours or so it would be visible, anyone else? help please
mau
Garrad
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of Garrad
I have seen a pen that does this in reverse i.e. ink is viewable for 24 hours then disappears.
You might say reality is the result of complex negotiations between the observer and the observed. But that is simply a point of view.

Many Thanks
Garrad
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Appearing ink (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL