The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2007 entrée: Chuck Fayne » » Welcome to The Magic Café Chuck! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
David, thanks for the welcome. My, you people are certainly nice. I didn't expect this type of recption. Where is the brass band? Please keep in touch and ask questions. I have a box of answers just going to waste. I am thinking of just posting answers and letting the posters match them up...till we meet for sure...chuck
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Hey Chuck... long time no see (since I was last in Melbourne I believe)... have a great time this week and I hope to see you again soon (possibly next year when I plan to return and lecture in Australia)...

Peace...
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Oh Danny Boy...the Pipes the Pipes are playing...Really nice to see your smiling face staring at me. I hope you do come back to Australia. We didn't get enough time to yak..Keep in touch....Hope the lectures are booming. Really enjoyed you..lots of wonderful stuff and your wern't bad either....best...chuck
Jaz
View Profile
Inner circle
NJ, U.S.
6111 Posts

Profile of Jaz
Let's see.
Rough reviewer, gentleman and professional, hero and thong wearer.
Yikes!

Welcome to the Café Chuck.
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Hey, Chuck. Good to see you here.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
973 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
Mom always liked you best.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Jaz...I am a man of many hats and daks.....thanks for taking notive of my accomplishments...chuck...and thanks for writing in....
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Whit, Hilda is standing over my shoulder yelling..."Tell Whit I say Hello".....and a Hello from me. What is that thing on your upper lip....? When are we going to see each other..Best to ya...You have always been a good friend and I appreciate that. thanks for writing in...chuck
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Barry...did you blame her? I got a dollar each birthday. I'd be a wealthy man today. Best, cheers and see ya...chuck
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Give Hilda a big hug from me.
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Do you pull cards out of walls too??

Nice to have you here Chuck, I just wish I had a question for you.

M:C
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Matt , I wish I had a clue what you meant by "cards out of the wall"...Thanks, its nice to be here.....chuck
Mark Williams
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
513 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Chuck, It's nice to see you here at the Café. Quite a number of years ago, I brought my parents to the Magical Castle for the evening. My mother was your invited assistant that night. She still talks about finding her selected card on her seat, after all these years. So, I can tell you, that one effect has a lasting impression on your volunteers. Thanks for being kind enough to join us here. I know my mother would want to thank you, too...for leaving that Magical memory with her, all these years.
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Quote:
On 2007-07-14 02:35, Chuck Fayne wrote:
Matt , I wish I had a clue what you meant by "cards out of the wall"...Thanks, its nice to be here.....chuck

Last special guest was Chad Long...if you know Chad, you know what it means Smile
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Chris also pulls cards out of walls. He's got Chads video.

I pull walls out of cards.

M:C
Chuck Fayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
55 Posts

Profile of Chuck Fayne
Mark...thanks for the kinds words. My best to you and your mother. That trick is wonderful in that the memory of it does last. Its fun to do and fun to remember. Thanks so much for writing in..You made my day....chuck
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2007 entrée: Chuck Fayne » » Welcome to The Magic Café Chuck! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL