The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Skywalker Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
knickz4lyfe20
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of knickz4lyfe20
Chad,
The gimmick is very easily removable, so when youre done with the levitation, you are free to walk around like normal and no one will notice anything with your shoes. walking with the gimmick and making it seem natural takes a little bit of practice. if you are doing walkaround than the gimmick may get a little annoying. you can also increase the comfort level, though it will decrease the levitation level. I think this is very practical for most serious magicians but ive only tested it on a few magician friends
Nitro
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Nitro
Very impressive. Nice job guys.
KMan1564
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of KMan1564
Sigh...in theory it will work, but I made it tonight and was pretty unimpressed. It totally kills your foot practicing it. I am going to try some more refinements before I give up though. Plus, I think it's not as practical as I had previously thought.
New Mentalism and eMagic Supply Exclusives
http://emagicsupply.com/126.html
wise owl
View Profile
Special user
Australia
721 Posts

Profile of wise owl
Does it has balance problem and is it mount on the show or is removable?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2007-07-17 14:01, knickz4lyfe20 wrote:
Chad,
The gimmick is very easily removable, so when youre done with the levitation, you are free to walk around like normal and no one will notice anything with your shoes. walking with the gimmick and making it seem natural takes a little bit of practice. if you are doing walkaround than the gimmick may get a little annoying. you can also increase the comfort level, though it will decrease the levitation level. I think this is very practical for most serious magicians but ive only tested it on a few magician friends
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Should be in my mail tomorrow or the day after, hopefully I'll get to see what your talking about to see if I can build a successful gimmick.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Quote:
On 2007-07-16 23:45, MagicBrent wrote:
While I've ordered it and it's on the way, I am skeptical with the demo since it's not advertised as 360 degree angle-proof which would appear to be a huge selling point and yet the demo makes it look that way....

If you look close you will see that your statement is not true.

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
knickz4lyfe20
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of knickz4lyfe20
Its more like 130-140 degrees of freedom
jeremy190
View Profile
New user
South Carolina
21 Posts

Profile of jeremy190
I just bought the skywalker, its on its way, somebody tel me the gimmick, and if its just a book that comes and if I have to build it.please.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
This item is released and should be discussed here.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......9&16
Where the magic begins
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 20:45, jeremy190 wrote:
I just bought the skywalker, its on its way, somebody tel me the gimmick, and if its just a book that comes and if I have to build it.please.
lol, no
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 22:04, Blindside785 wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 20:45, jeremy190 wrote:
lol, no

That is funny. Count how many posts he has aswell. People come on here expecting a secret for free. no no no no.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Skywalker Levitation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL