The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Sv3rige's " Routine Killer." (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sv3rige
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Sv3rige
Smile
Well here is a great way to start of your routine. Name is Routine killer. It's not original, but I like presentation. Somethings are different. Basically making a card appear out of no where, a little 'bit more visual. Great way to start your routine. Smile
Effect: You show the spectator a deck. You say what is your favorite card? You say well mine is ( whatever you favorite card is) the Jack of Clubs. You show them that card, and hand the spectator the deck. You say " Cut the deck, shuffle it, mix it up a 'bit." While they have the deck in their hands, you say " Here is why I like this card so much." You show them your empty hand and palm. With just one wave, there is the Jack of Clubs in your hand.
This is a great way to start of your routine, but just finishing this, and going on to your other effects.

You can always message me here, or my e-mail account at Sv3rige@gmail.com
Thanks,
Sv3rige
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26941 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Is the effect that you change the card you like into the card they named?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Or is the effect you made the card jump out of the deck and into your hand? Hey Jonathan...still thinking about that bird thingy. I have to find a glass blower. The one I know huggs.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26941 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Thanks, I like the idea of a modern diving duck where you say go and it dipps and you say okay and it bobs up.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Sv3rige
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Sv3rige
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 18:57, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Is the effect that you change the card you like into the card they named?
Yes I like comes right out of no where into my hand, then I toss it up and catch it. It's their card Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Sv3rige's " Routine Killer." (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL