The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin flourishes. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of John McCormack
Hello,

The Coin Roll, The Roll Down Coin Flourish, The Downs Coin Star and The Muscle pass are the only coin flourishes that I know of.
Can anybody add to that list? And can you please mention where that or thoses paticular flourihes are? Is there a good resource for coin flourishes?
No jumbo coin flourishes please as I only use regular coins, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

John.
Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Click to visit:
John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Thanks Dan,

I've been to your site before, I have to say you really understand how to perform and teach with coins, it's almost scary how well you know coins.

Thanks,

John.
JamesD
View Profile
New user
Lexington KY
70 Posts

Profile of JamesD
Dan,
Thanks for sharing that great link, as well as the wonderfull information on CoinVanish.Com. Does anyone know of any online demonstrations of flourishes including the Coin Spin?
Thanks,
James
John McCormack
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

What is the Coin Spin?
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
from what i know, it's basically spinning a coin between your thumb and your first 2 fingers. And the same technique can be used when doing it with the other fingers.
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
There are a lot of coin flourishes, David Roth's 4th DVD has a bunch of them.

Troy hooser does a great little flourish by flicking a coin with one hand and passing his other hand underneath it while still catching it with the same hand that flicked it up in the air.

I know its sounds simple, and is, but when Troy did it, it looked gorgeous.
Isramagia
View Profile
Regular user
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
114 Posts

Profile of Isramagia
Thanks Dan; excellent link. Looking forward to seeing some of this stuff live at the coinvention in Sept. Smile
Izzy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin flourishes. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.44 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL