The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Preorders and past orders, For Justin Miller (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
600 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
Hello all this is Sebashtion H.
First I would like to say sorry for all who have ordered and have yet to recive your orders in the mail. I am sorry that you have been waiting for Some time on getting responded back to. We are working together to get this fixed as quickly as possible. please let us have the oppt to get this right and get your orders out to you in a timely manner. some of you have been waiting 2-3 months I am sorry for this and some of that is beyond our controll but, there shoud have been some form of warning about your orders. Justin Has Been Very Busy on the road and ran into some issues, and he is now back and trying to get this straight, Enter Me......Justin and myself Have been talking back and forth for a while now about Me giving a hand with emails, shipping of product, customer relations, and orders. I will be taking emails and getting back to you on your concerns and questions. I am not saying that you stop emailing Justin Personaly, but I will also take you emails and PM's And respond with the best answers that you need. this way you are not in the dark (as some stated) any more. My email is sebashtion@subdividedstudios.com please feel free to email me about you concerns and order questions.
Thank you in advance for letting us bring past orders up to date.
Once again I am sorry for all who have orders in and have not recived anything about it yet.

Also for those of you that tried to order and got the paypal is not working message, please email Justin or myself, and we will direct you in the right direction.

Thank you

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
www.subdividedstudios.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Preorders and past orders, For Justin Miller (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL