The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » I challenge you to a duel... a playful duel that is! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1729 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
In light of writing my wife into the show (more than just bringing things on and off stage), I was thinking how great it would be to have a "dueling undertone" to our complete act. I've seen a few great routines from great performers such as Harry Anderson performing the Straight Jacket Escape and his wife doing a 100 ft.Rope Escape as a challenge. I love the playful energy they share while performing their escapes.

I thought I'd turn to the Café' and see what others can come up with that may shine a whole new light on the subject (and possibly give me a great amount of inspiration).

I'd love to hear what some of you come up with...

-Bryan
reynold
View Profile
Elite user
Puerto Rico
476 Posts

Profile of reynold
Mutilated parasol works well for a couple. the abbotts version which uses the umbrella and a hand bag.

a comedy second sight routine like gossamer's.
Kyle^Ravin
View Profile
Inner circle
I slammed my head against
1070 Posts

Profile of Kyle^Ravin
Thompsoni and his wife perform a realy good ' couple' act. Though Thomsoni does all the magic, their choreographed moves give the magic a double impact.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » I challenge you to a duel... a playful duel that is! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL