The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Spotlight Replacement Light (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Greetings,

Dean mentions in the instructions for Spotlight that the Flashlight can be found at Radio Shack, but I have had no luck.

Does someone know where I might purchase a replacement flashlight online or what brand I might look for in any particular store?

Thanks much!

RevJohn
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
It's a disposable penlight. I found a new one at Walgreens a few years ago, but it's starting to look like that type of flashlight is being replaced by different styles.

However, they're still in use by doctors and nurses...I found a website with the same type:

http://www.medexsupply.com/products/pid-......hite.htm
Jeff Haas
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Jeff Haas
Forgot to mention...the bigger problem is what happens when the battery in the "spotlight" ball runs down.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
I think like many great effects, one repurchases them. There are shelf-life to most anything, except twinkies and certain bugs!

Thanks for the link.

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Spotlight Replacement Light (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL