We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » UNO by high caliber magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

billfromoregon
View Profile
Special user
608 Posts

Profile of billfromoregon
I have had this for a few weeks now and thought I'd share my thoughts on this great utility device. This is a device for holding your favorite loads for cups and balls, jumbo coins, pool balls, etc. The design is extremely simple but very secure and reliable. It is worn on your belt and holds the object to be removed either from above or below. I have been using this to hold my jumbo silver dollar (1/2 pound solid silver) and it works superbly. I have also used it for holding a pool ball (regulation size) and it holds it securely and comfortably, yet is very easy to retrieve whenever you want. The workmanship is top-notch, built to last out of heavy leather and elastic. This is by the maker of the high caliber holster (on my wish list) and is good enough that I plan on orering a couple more. Find more info at highcalibermagic.com -

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » UNO by high caliber magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL