The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Gimmicked custom made foreign (not USA) coins: Anyone know who can make them? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

moilima
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of moilima
I'm a Brazilian magician and there is no dealer that has gimmicked coins. I would like to know if there is anyone in the world that does gimmicked foreign coins custom made? I'm looking for Brazilian expanded shells, Scotch and soda and cig thru coin and other. Any help is welcome...
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Todd Lassen is the man you're looking for. Check his website Todd Lassen
Bernard Sim
jgeist1
View Profile
New user
Baltimore
98 Posts

Profile of jgeist1
Todd Lassen is the best gaff coin maker. You can find his site at http://hometown.aol.com/klarentz/ or e-mail him at klarentz@aol.com I'm sure he could provide any of the coins that you would need. You might need to provide him with a few brazilian coins to start though.

-Jason
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I don't know the name of the person, but if you search on ebay for "snack time" and link to the email,you will find a good coin maker. I got some gaffed Euros from him. Smile

Wow... Smile Just visited Todd Lassen's website... awesome... Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
moilima,

The guy Pete is talking about the snacktime coins is Roy Kueppers. He does do custom work as well as making numerous other coin products.
If interested in visiting his site and contacting him personally i added his site address and his email address.

His web address is http://www.roykueppers.com
His email addy is roykueppers@execulink.com

Hope this helps,
Chris
moilima
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of moilima
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! This helps you gave me is priceless. You are relly generous!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Gimmicked custom made foreign (not USA) coins: Anyone know who can make them? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL