The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Me and my little Princess (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Way to go.....
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Beautiful...I always clap for Tink..(Tinkerbell that is)

The real magic happens at home...with friends and family.

Mazoltov....

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Of all the nth card tricks, versions of coin magic and levitating table, this is the best magic I've seen from the boss "simple" but meaningful, truly magical.... god is good ah life is beautiful....
antwe
View Profile
New user
23 Posts

Profile of antwe
That was one sweet magical moment....it was a delight to see both of you doing magic. I'm sure you are so proud of her....keep em coming....great music and great magic from the Manila Enforcer.
schwarzeine
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of schwarzeine
Finally, this is the Manila Enforcer showing his soft spot to the whole world! Welcome, Marga, to the magic community! I am sure she'd grow up to be a great woman who could effortlessly step up to the top. She got it from her father. (In filipino terms, mana mana lang yan).
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
That is just really sweet! I wouldn't be surprised if she was good with the TT as well, look at her teacher!
imagine the possibilities... endless...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
My Marga handles the TT better than most guys in our ring. She seem interested in making the D'lite routine longer... she even said..." papa... just a tad longer..." She wants me to help her create a story rather than just do synchronized magic. She wants to do it to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I said..."did you not like the music I wrote for this?" ... she said..." sure papa... but Twinkle Twinkle is recognized by all and it fit the concept".... I said..." are you sure you are 9 years old...?" Ha ha ha!

Thanks for all your kind words folks. Please feel free and give some suggestions... She loves reading your comments and suggestions...

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
Well then I hope marga reads this:

you're 9 and you've got like, almost a century more to live. I'm sure you'd reach great heights. not many nine year olds think like that. =) magic runs in your blood: your great grandfather, your father... I'm sure you'd be one of the best someday! You'd make history, not just in the Raymundo bloodlines, not only in the philippine setting, not only in this Café~.. I'm sure bout that.

be well. I learned you're a great gymnast. Hehehe.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Quote:
On 2007-07-27 01:27, rannie wrote:
My Marga handles the TT better than most guys in our ring. She seem interested in making the D'lite routine longer... she even said..." papa... just a tad longer..." She wants me to help her create a story rather than just do synchronized magic. She wants to do it to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I said..."did you not like the music I wrote for this?" ... she said..." sure papa... but Twinkle Twinkle is recognized by all and it fit the concept".... I said..." are you sure you are 9 years old...?" Ha ha ha!

Thanks for all your kind words folks. Please feel free and give some suggestions... She loves reading your comments and suggestions...

Rannie

I'm gonna have to look for a tape of when Rocco used to do a routine to Music box music. It was beautiful and he used a rose to add beauty to the effect. I used to mix it up and add a floating light and end with a snow storm. These are a couple of ideas for you two to kick around. (And don't tell anyone but here's a little secret: ALL COLORS will soon be available in JR size!)

Keep up the good work! I want to see more!!!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
WOW! She would love that! I would love to work some more with Marga. Thanks for the idea Justin.

Rannie and Marga

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Thanks Uncle Justin! I am using Papa's username. I hope he won't get into trouble for this. I just want to say thank you. I also want to thank all who watched our video. I'll go sleep now. I'll practice tomorow. Yipee no classes! When I'm older I want to be a Café member. I'm only nine.

Love,

Marga "The little Boss"

PS. Love to Uncle Vinny, and my Papa's Tavern goers.

PPS. I love you Papa!

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
ronstoppable
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of ronstoppable
Marga,

With The Boss as your father you have an army of magicians to guide and protect you...
I wish you well...
I know you'll be a great magician someday...

-Kuya Ron
Cinnamon
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
227 Posts

Profile of Cinnamon
For quite some time, this vid had been lost in the archives. I looked for it, and I'm glad I found it.

this reminds me that Magicians who really aspire to entertain do not need to complicate matters. this reminds me of simplicity. it's just beautiful.

thank you marga, and sir rannie.

PS: I'm imagining marga producing 20 coins. lol
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Me and my little Princess (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL