The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Armanodo Lucero Matrix... Finally!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
It is I who requested Sal to remove it. I know you gentlemen will understand. When Armando is ready.... I am quite sure he will post it himself.

I think its the right thing to do. Let's keep the mystique and let's give way to Armando's workshop.

your friend,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of Markymark
I watched it 5 times and that last vanish still holds a lot of 'Mystique' for me!
It could also be seen as a great advertisement for anyone who wants to see what
it looks like before they spend $2,500 learning it.
Thank you Sal for giving me a chance to see it.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
Nah, I think the reason it was asked to be removed is the opposite. I watched it around 3 times and I was pretty much able reconstruct the whole thing 100%. Not maybe with the absolutely same sleights and their variations but it was rather easy to understand what was going on after few times of watching it and with some knowledge on matrix effects. that's also why I find it strange that it is kept so secret. To me it seemed that there wasnt anything totally new in the routine that would justify keeping it so secret. In the end it was just extremely well routined and strucktured to get a lot of mileague out of the sleights used.

Also, why was it done in tv the first place if he doesn't want it to be seen!?!?!? That channel and program is seen everywhere in europe!

J-M
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
Is it just me or has this routine been ripped off already?
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
By...
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
chrisis1
View Profile
New user
Amsterdam
70 Posts

Profile of chrisis1
I agree with Korttihai. Le plus grande cabaret du monde is available in whole Europe. If you do a television show, it's ridiculous to forbid people to tape it and share it. It's not like it is illegal taped footage, is it?
Nitro
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Nitro
Why remove it? If Armando wanted to keep it has a secret than he would never had performed it at TV5. That channel has millions of viewers in a lot of countries. And many of those millions are magicians with VCR's..
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 00:15, rannie wrote:
It is I who requested Sal to remove it. I know you gentlemen will understand. When Armando is ready.... I am quite sure he will post it himself.

I think its the right thing to do. Let's keep the mystique and let's give way to Armando's workshop.

your friend,

Rannie

I'm sorry Rannie but I don't understand. At all. The show, as has been stated, was aired making the routine available to anyone with a recorder. If Armando wanted it so secret he shouldn't have performed it.
And Armando is asking a pretty hefty price for the workshop. I don't think it's totally unreasonable for people to actually see what the product is.
I don't know what I'm getting tired of more. This overblown matrix routine or self appointed gatekeepers who seem determined to enforce this insider-outsider garbagte.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Gentlemen....hold your horses please...

there are no appointed gatekeepers....and if ever there are some, it definitely would not be Sal or me.

here is the predicament...

What would you do if you are aware that the creator of the said routine prefer not to have the viseo posted? What would you do if you accidentally and independently created a similar effect and be bombed by the "gatekeepers" for posting it even? What would you do if your you recieve a pm request from the creator of the routine....to help remove the video?

I too am a creator or composer of magic. I have been ripped off and copied at least in my country and some parts of the world. I know it is inevitable, especially if it is on video , floating around cyberspace. With me it is different... What I allow to be shot....I take the risk of someone posting it. To each his own.

Armando has his reasons, and I have stated my reasons. I am sorry but as a gentleman of magic... I did what I had to do. I wish it could be available for us to watch soon, as I enjoyed watching it like all of you.

I would also appreciate it if Armando post on this thread as well.

Peace Y'all

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Rannie, if Armando PM'd you with help to remove the video why didn't he just come on here and request it himself? Also why didn't he PM the original poster of the video. It seems that he went about it in a round about way.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Nitro
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Nitro
I'm sorry but I find this a little bit ridiculous. Are you saying Armando performed on TV5 for MILLIONS of people and now he wants the routine to be removed from youtube? It doesen't makes any sense. It's not a secret anymore... Even I (and other millions/hundreds) have downloaded or recorded the performance...
What's the point?

Nitro
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
What's the point?

I would love to know Nitro,i really do.

WU.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Because it is all about money...................
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 18:58, edh wrote:
Rannie, if Armando PM'd you with help to remove the video why didn't he just come on here and request it himself? Also why didn't he PM the original poster of the video. It seems that he went about it in a round about way.

He did pm Sal the original poster. He Pmed me too knowing that Sal is my friend and he is also from Manila. Most of the time, things seem to be what they are not. Perhaps let Armando explain before we editorialize.

I did what I had to do. So with all who has saved it.... why wait for Sal to do it for you?

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Dan McLean
View Profile
Inner circle
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
1261 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 21:38, vinsmagic wrote:

Exactly!!!!
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Gentlemen,

If it were only my routine, I would put it on video. Those who know me will vouch for this. It just so happen that I do not own the rights and so does Sal. We had to give in to the request of Armando. We all have our views and I myself agree that it should be viewed by all. It was the wish of the artist. As an artist myself, I understood where he is coming from. Be it for money or what not.... it is Lucero's right. Lets just hope he makes the performance available for all in due time. Hopefully soon. I too want to view it. Sal has the files.... I don't.

Rannie

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Nitro
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Nitro
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 21:38, vinsmagic wrote:

You bet.
Zhang
View Profile
Special user
515 Posts

Profile of Zhang
LOL.

To each his own, every head is a world.

Thank God for that.
Verricobl
View Profile
Loyal user
BC
256 Posts

Profile of Verricobl
Darn. Just missed it! I was really hoping to see Armando perform it. Based on the descriptions and the hype of the effect, it is just inspiring!

I was also lucky enough that the Boss showed me "3:45." We saw it even before we have heard of Armando's.
imagine the possibilities... endless...
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Verrico,

3:45 is totally different. There is a phase that is very similar. Too identical actually. The only diff is that mine is coming from the opposite direction. I can't say more publicly. Armando's matrix is trully one of the most "Magical" looking out there. There are many great Matrixes out there ....some perhaps even better...but Lucero's is the most magical.

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Armanodo Lucero Matrix... Finally!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL