The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Switchcraft-the legend continues..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1832 Posts

Profile of teejay
Two more free great supplements in a week. Does anybody know of anything similar before? Where will it all end?
Delighted Smile
TJ
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Switchcraft is proving to be one of the best investments I have made in this craft. It continues to grow and each new supplement is like a mini Christmas each time I find one in my inbox!
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3206 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks TJ and r1z08!!

I can’t promise how much of this stuff time will allow me to deliver, but, at the moment, I have outlines prepared for 9 additional billet supplements. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete at least some of them.

Thanks again for your kind comments about Switchcraft..

Elliott Bresler
Steve Suss
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Steve Suss
I just read the newest supplements last night and it continues to be wonderful thought provoking material. If Elliot continues he could start a cult. Keep up the great work.

Steve
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1366 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
In fairness I have a lot of billet material but value for money and content of material(most important thing in my opinion)this beats them all.His a good guy with great fast efficent service.If you havent bought switchcraft yet I really think you should consider it.If you always worried about handling billets then this will be for you,his work makes the "work" involved as invisible as it can get.My search for billet switching material is over.I've learnt what I've needed to and shall concentrate in what I have.A chapter closes Smile

Pete
churken
View Profile
Regular user
California
199 Posts

Profile of churken
I too continue to be amazed at the service that Elliott is providing for his patrons. Switchcraft and all the supplements are amazing. The details, the routines, the photo inserts are all very well thought out and easy to understand and appreciate. I print out all of my ebooks and put them in binders. Yesterday I had to designate a special binder just for Switchcraft material. In echo of r1z08's post above, as I was organizing the supplements, I was telling my wife that Switchcraft is the best investment I have made in a magic/mentalism purchase in a very long time. I also told her, and will tell you, that Elliott is an amazing person. That he continues to provide us with Switchcraft supplements says a lot about his character.

Elliott, keep up the good work. If indeed you provide us with additional (wow!!!) supplements, I for one will be forever grateful. I have recommended Switchcraft to several of my peers and will continue to do so.

Thank you so much for this amazing work.

Paul
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3206 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thank you Steve, Pete and Paul. Your posts really made my day.

A well known mentalist submitted a draft for a contributed technique and routine today. It’s pretty cool. I guess that means there are now 10 pending supplements on the Agenda.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to finish at least half of them Smile

Elliott Bresler
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1420 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
I remember when you first ran this by me (privately),in it's initial stages Elliott. I enjoyed your thinking and creativity very much then, and I'm delighted watching the success and feedback you are receiving now.

All the Best

John
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3206 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks John.

Your name comes up in Switchcraft's "Thank You" section, by the way.

Elliott
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1420 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Thank you Elliott, I am deeply honored.

John
AlienMind
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
131 Posts

Profile of AlienMind
Quote:
On 2007-07-23 23:10, r1z08 wrote:
Switchcraft is proving to be one of the best investments I have made in this craft. It continues to grow and each new supplement is like a mini Christmas each time I find one in my inbox!

Points that, IMHO, have determined the enourmous success of Switchcraft... for those who want to follow this hard way:
- Great quality of the material
- Updates, also they of great quality
- Low price... truly low, in proportion to the quality
- Attention towards the customers
- Attention towards all those who shows interest in the material
- Absolute modesty.. it could easily walk over our heads but he remains very handy
... all in the spirit of "Magicians helping Magicians". Point.

Pier
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
10 supplements in the pipeline - 5 done, 5 to go - that´s what I call value for money. We should all think about a voluntary payment after the 10th supplement.

Carsten
Optimists have more fun.....
AlienMind
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
131 Posts

Profile of AlienMind
Quote:
On 2007-07-25 06:07, calexa wrote:
10 supplements in the pipeline - 5 done, 5 to go - that´s what I call value for money. We should all think about a voluntary payment after the 10th supplement.

Carsten

Count me in...
Pier
ElliottB
View Profile
Inner circle
3206 Posts

Profile of ElliottB
Thanks Carsten and Pier.

You’re right about the modesty part. I’m the most modest person in the world!!

(Sorry. I couldn’t resist that line)

Elliott
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Switchcraft-the legend continues..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL