The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Thought i'd let you know how I got on! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin Hepton
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, in the UK
136 Posts

Profile of Justin Hepton
Hello everyone again!

I just wanted to say a huge "thank you" to everyone that replied to my previous posts about my first gig after my "Hiatus" etc. I performed at my sisters wedding on saturday, and it was "magical" in every sense of the word (the wedding too of course!)

Here are the sets I performed:

SET A

(1) (Opener) "Impossible Opener" (By Doc Eason)

(2) "3d Rabbits" (Goshman)

(3) "Chicago Opener"

(4) (Closer) "Nailed" (By Jay Sankey)

SET B

(1) (Opener) "Ultimate Three Card Monte" (Michael Skinner)

(2) 3d Rabbits (Goshman)

(3) "Double Reverse" (with a few of my own small touches which I've added over the years)

(4) (Closer) "In A Flash" (Sankey)

It never, ever ceases to amaze me how well the sponge bunnies are received! I also had some terrific reactions to "In A Flash" and "Nailed". In fact, everything went almost as well as it could have!

I also owe Bill Malone a thank you as well, as when I performed the three card monte (skinner), I used his line towards someone who actually guessed where the red card was "well, most people pick this one, but that's a black one. Some people actually choose this one, but that's a black one as well! But you debbie, you were a lot smarter than that, you chose this one which IS the red one - so now it's time to play for REAL money!" - That got a big laugh!

Anyway, it all went beautifully and so, thank you to everyone who has given me advice!

I'm looking forward to the next one now!

Justin
"After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

- Italian proverb
Goku
View Profile
New user
Japan
92 Posts

Profile of Goku
Congrats on your sucessful performance. It must have felt good to get back to performing for people. Keep us updated on any other performances you have and mayber a video of it too.
AsL
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of AsL
Congrats!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Thought i'd let you know how I got on! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL