The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Idea for Drawing Duplication??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brainman
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of brainman
Question: Has the technology that T-Transmitter uses - ever been built into a large (almost DIN A4)white / cardboardish looking (erasable) board?
Imagine - Spectator writes/draws - he puts it in envelope(s) - nothing to be seen through - and in one second you are enlightened by the gods of DD (when you hand it to a third party or position it on the table or so). I know it was built in a table - but forgot who that was ... Re-usable toy for freakish mentalists???

I would buy this. Smile
Thanks.
Best,
T
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
It has been put into a larger pad of paper in the past. Don't think it's been put into a dry erase board.

- entity
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3449 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 10:10, entity wrote:
It has been put into a larger pad of paper in the past. Don't think it's been put into a dry erase board.

- entity

yes cassidy did it, as for the whiteboard I'm not so sure. the problem could be the hue being refelcted off the skin due to the surface area of the whiteboard?
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
brainman
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of brainman
Thanks ; )
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3223 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Several companies I have worked for have had dry erase boards that captured the drawing. They were considerably larger than A4 size.

Enter, "white board" and "capture" into Google and you'll find a number of companies that sell a white board that captures everything. Perhaps a smaller board is available.

Most (all?) of these require a wire connection.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Idea for Drawing Duplication??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL