The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Gerry McCambridge Products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Whacky Neighbor
View Profile
New user
Hollywood, CA
79 Posts

Profile of Whacky Neighbor
I recently found out that Gerry McCambridge sells products under another name - I've searched a couple of places but came up not finding anything. If anyone could direct me in the general direction of where I might be able to purchase some of his items, I'd be eternally grateful! PM me if you like...
Glossolalia
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Glossolalia
He does, or has in the past at least, sold under a different name. I assume the reason being is that he doesn't want people googling his name after a performance, and that he also might have wanted to restrict sales to certain people.

I haven't heard about him releasing anything recently - and I am guessing he probably won't.

Of course it would defeat the point of the his assumed 'name' if I was to post it here.
Dr Jim
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Dr Jim
He has released a wallet called the "PJ wallet" I purchased mine from Mark Striving(sp) at MindVention last year. The wallet is made by Evil Dan. I think Gerry has also released a center tear or a peak as well, but I may be mistaken.

Jim
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2007-07-24 14:27, Glossolalia wrote:

Of course it would defeat the point of the his assumed 'name' if I was to post it here.

I suppose it would. If I recall he made quite a fuss over his posts here, wanting Steve to purge the history to remove him from any involvement for fear of someone reading that he's not "real."
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
You mean Gerry isn't real?

NO WAY!!!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Gerry McCambridge Products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL