The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Doc Eason Lecture!! Sunday July 29th Portland, Or. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
If you are in the Portland area on Sunday the 29th, come see Doc Eason lecture at Jantzen Beach Mall. It will be at 2:00pm! See you there!!!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
See you there! I'm sooooooooo looking forward to this. Hey Brian... can you PM me and recommend a decent hotel or motel close by? I'm planning to come down on Saturday with my wife and three kids.

Thanks!
Evan
peppermeat2000
View Profile
Elite user
428 Posts

Profile of peppermeat2000
Do not miss this lecture! Doc was here a few years ago for Stan Kramiens Norhtwest Jamboree. His performances,both planned and impromptu,were the highlights of the weekend. This guy knows what works with a crowd...a magician's magician if ever there was one!
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
GREAT lecture! I'm so glad I made the trip down to see it. Doc went on for about three hours and seemed to have every bit as much fun performing as the rest of us did watching. If you haven't seen his Copper, Silver, Brass routine you really should search it out. Great turnout, too! The Portland group is an impressive lot. I'll be back...
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I am glad you lucky folks in the NW got to attend the Doc Eason Lecture. No doubt it was a treat. Someday we are going to coax that young man to come to Dixie and lecture for us.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Great lecture guys! I liked the improvement for Anniversary Waltz! Doc is a great thinker.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5473 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
Brian,
Thanks for your hotel suggestions (I ended up at the new Marriot, across the river).

How did I manage to miss meeting you?? For the record... I was in the front row, with my young daughter, Emma.
RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2473 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Is the improvement for Anniversary Waltz in lecture notes somewhere? I would be curious to find out what it is!

RevJohn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Doc Eason Lecture!! Sunday July 29th Portland, Or. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL