The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » How to post a video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
I would love to post a video of my work. The problem is... I have NO idea how. What do I need? How do I record the video... get it to my computer and on to You Tube? what video recording device do I need? Please make the explanation as if I am reading a recording videos for dummies book. I am not computer literate.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Bob
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
krisnevling
View Profile
Regular user
clearfield, pa
142 Posts

Profile of krisnevling
You first need some kind of digital recording device such as a digital camcorder or a digital camera that records video. A web can will also work but the quality is rather poor. After you record your routine with your camera you need to hook the camera up to the computer with a U.S.B. cord. Your camera should have come with one. You may need to install a driver for your camera and if so it should be on the CD that came with your camera. Once the video is uploaded to your computer you can go on http://www.youtube.com and become a member. This is free and easy. Once you're a member you can go to your members area by clicking on your screen name up at the top left hand corner of the screen. Once there you can click on the "upload video" and "browse" your computer for the file and upload it to youtube. It can take up to 3 or 4 hours before the video is searchable but you'll be able to watch the video in about 20 minutes. I hope this was helpful and if you need any more help just p.m. me and we'll get you hooked up.
I am 27 years old and have been performing magic for 12 years. My main interest is in card magic, but I love all aspects of it. I love to discuss magic with anyone. Feel free to email me anytime.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » How to post a video (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL